Author Topic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he turned down Secretary of Education job from Trump  (Read 1070 times)

Oceander

/snicker

Online corbe

Falwell would have opened up a serious can of 'whoopass' on those ragheads.

It would have been the 'next' Crusades. /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Count me skeptical that Falwell was even offered the position.

@RAT Patrol

I agree.  Jerry Jr. has been angling to get a seat at the table of the powerful for a while now.  I think he's dying to emulate his father (who, IMO, was a man of much better character).

Oceander

@Oceander  I don't get your new avatar.  I liked your old one.

@RAT Patrol
It's a riff on the VW logo.  I just got a new VW so I was playing around with it.  I get bored very easily when it comes to avatars and every so often I'll go through a spate where I make a whole bunch one after the other.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

@Oceander  Now that I understand it it is kind of pretty.  Nice job.

How do you like your new VW?  When I first met my husband he was driving a Scirocco.  He loved that car -- had it decked out with a very nice stereo and an alarm.  That didn't stop thieves.  The stereo was stolen 3 times and the entire care once.  I got him to switch to Honda.

@RAT Patrol

Like it quite a lot so far!  We've only had it a month.  It's a 2017 Passat R-line.  I had a 1996 Jetta back in the day, as well as a 1974 superbeetle, so I've got a few VWs under the belt.  I never had a Scirocco, but I had a friend who had a 1992 Corrado, 5-speed stick, 2.8L VR6, and she was kind enough to let me "babysit" it one summer when she went to visit her parents for a while.