Author Topic: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Destroy the US Through Immigration and Welfare  (Read 848 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Destroy the US Through Immigration and Welfare
By: David Unsworth

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Destroy the US Through Immigration and Welfare

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed may be the most successful terrorist mastermind in history. The Pakistani Islamic fundamentalist and al-Qaeda member was the brains behind the 9/11 attacks which killed 2,996 people and injured thousands more. In a groundbreaking new book called Enhanced Interrogation, CIA contractor James Mitchell provides insightful analysis into his relationship with Mohammed, and the ideology that he espoused.

Perhaps the most interesting point gleaned from the book is Mohammed’s ultimate plan to destroy the US from within. In his mind, terrorist attacks, bombings, and mass shootings were not the practical path to instituting sharia law in the United States. Rather, he envisioned taking down the US from within through use of the nation’s liberal immigration and welfare policies.

Continued: https://panampost.com/david-unsworth/2016/11/25/khalid-sheikh-mohammed-destroy-us-immigration-welfare/

Wow, this is from Panam Post, not Jihadwatch or something like that.

This is pretty bad and is already happening in Europe, this is a bit similar to what they call "Civilization Jihad".  I hope we've had our wake up call.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Destroy the US Through Immigration and Welfare
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 01:58:34 am »
The plan seems to be working...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 08:04:59 am »
The only welfare reform necessary to save billions is to only allow American Citizens to draw benefits. It's a step in the right direction. Not a citizen? The nice folks at ICE will feed you and give you a lift home.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 08:09:46 am »
The only welfare reform necessary to save billions is to only allow American Citizens to draw benefits. It's a step in the right direction. Not a citizen? The nice folks at ICE will feed you and give you a lift home.

California tried that and was shot down by the federal courts...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 09:05:51 am »
California tried that and was shot down by the federal courts...
Time for new judges.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 05:18:00 pm »
The plan seems to be working...

I'm praying the jig is up!