Author Topic: Obama administration throws cold water on vote recount effort  (Read 1570 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama administration throws cold water on vote recount effort
« on: November 27, 2016, 12:44:08 am »
Obama administration throws cold water on vote recount effort

Bryan Logan

Officials in the Obama administration threw cold water on the effort to recount votes in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania on Friday.

The effort was spearheaded by Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who echoed arguments that Russia may have hacked US voting machines to interfere with the outcome of the November 8 election.

A statement from the Obama administration cited by The New York Times acknowledged that the Kremlin likely expected the hacking of some Democratic Party entities in the run-up to Election Day to raise questions about the voting process and the legitimacy of President-elect Donald Trump's victory.

more
http://www.businessinsider.com/audit-the-vote-recount-jill-stein-election-hillary-clinton-trump-2016-11
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Obama administration throws cold water on vote recount effort
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 03:03:12 am »
This recount effort and the effort to get electors to switch their votes from Trump to Clinton is ridiculous.  Had Clinton herself asked for a recount a couple of days later or the night of the election, I wouldn't find this troubling.  But, when we have people protesting in the streets and the DEM party wanting to eliminate the electoral college and switch to popular vote and now a third party asking for a recount and Clinton joining in,  I think there is reason for concern.  We had a an election and the liberals are up in arms and won't accept defeat.  I wonder now if the Senate elections are going to be contested and recounted?

I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Clinton will be declared our next president.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 03:06:26 am »
This recount effort and the effort to get electors to switch their votes from Trump to Clinton is ridiculous.  Had Clinton herself asked for a recount a couple of days later or the night of the election, I wouldn't find this troubling.  But, when we have people protesting in the streets and the DEM party wanting to eliminate the electoral college and switch to popular vote and now a third party asking for a recount and Clinton joining in,  I think there is reason for concern.  We had a an election and the liberals are up in arms and won't accept defeat.  I wonder now if the Senate elections are going to be contested and recounted?

I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Clinton will be declared our next president.

If you're hypothesis proves correct, the question is...Will such a decision allow for a peaceful transition of power within the US?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 03:10:08 am »

She would have to win all 3 states right? And in PA you need to prove legal course to seek a recount, rather than just ponying up the money right?

Seems highly unlikely to me. I sort of understand why Jilly Stein is involved I guess, maybe, but what Hillary stands to gain from this I have no idea.

The country would tear itself apart for Hillary to win IMO. There's a lot of emotion out there.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 03:13:50 am »
Of course the administration is pouring cold water on this.

A full audit of the votes will show Dem fraud - NOT something they want to get out, is it?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 03:14:43 am »
If you're hypothesis proves correct, the question is...Will such a decision allow for a peaceful transition of power within the US?

...hmm...good question.  People are protesting in the streets and not accepting the current election results; the liberals are on the warpath.  However, I don't think we're gong to see Trump supporters or the GOP rising up once Hillary is declared the winner.  I anticipate that there will be recounts of the Senate and House races as well. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 03:19:59 am »

She would have to win all three States to overturn the election. In some of these States she would have to "find" 70,000 previously uncounted votes, and all of these 'new' votes would have to be for Clinton.

Hillary wouldn't be doing this unless she believes there is at least a chance that she may win. But, it seems unimaginable that she could overcome these tallies. If the difference was a few hundred votes, or even a few thousand, she may be able to clime that hill. But if it turns out that these vote totals were off by almost 100,000 votes, which is what Hillary needs, then the entire national election system would have to be called into question. And every State would then be required to do a recount.

I don't think Hillary will prevail, but this is still going to make a big long mess for all of America. And that is exactly what the Democrats want to do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 03:20:30 am »

No - there would be a civil war.  Hillary needs to emerge from the shadows and answer some questions, or put herself to pasture, preferably in an exotic location near the center of the earth.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 03:25:55 am »

She would have to win all 3 states right? And in PA you need to prove legal course to seek a recount, rather than just ponying up the money right?

Seems highly unlikely to me. I sort of understand why Jilly Stein is involved I guess, maybe, but what Hillary stands to gain from this I have no idea.

The country would tear itself apart for Hillary to win IMO. There's a lot of emotion out there.

What does Hillary have to gain from all this??  The presidency!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016, 03:27:20 am »
She would have to win all three States to overturn the election. In some of these States she would have to "find" 70,000 previously uncounted votes, and all of these 'new' votes would have to be for Clinton.

Hillary wouldn't be doing this unless she believes there is at least a chance that she may win. But, it seems unimaginable that she could overcome these tallies. If the difference was a few hundred votes, or even a few thousand, she may be able to clime that hill. But if it turns out that these vote totals were off by almost 100,000 votes, which is what Hillary needs, then the entire national election system would have to be called into question. And every State would then be required to do a recount.

I don't think Hillary will prevail, but this is still going to make a big long mess for all of America. And that is exactly what the Democrats want to do.

Ah, but you are forgetting one thing...Clinton corruption has always prevailed!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 03:42:11 am »

Not on this level.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2016, 03:53:20 am »
Like I asked on another related thread.

How much money has the Clinton Foundation contributed to this effort?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2016, 04:10:16 am »
This is

but I wonder what Trump and Obama said in secret to get the presidents support.  I would think he would be in the Clinton camp cheering this stupidity on.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2016, 04:19:12 am »
Clinton corruption failed Hitlery in her pursuit of the Presidency in 2008.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 04:20:19 am »
Of course the administration is pouring cold water on this.

A full audit of the votes will show Dem fraud - NOT something they want to get out, is it?

Brilliant observation EC. If the rats wanted to pursue this they would have Hitlery leading the charge,  :patriot:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:21:36 am by Once-Ler »