Author Topic: Muslim Cries Racism After Being Denied A Gun Purchase  (Read 640 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Cries Racism After Being Denied A Gun Purchase
« on: November 24, 2016, 11:57:47 am »
Muslim Cries Racism After Being Denied A Gun Purchase

November 23, 2016| by Brian Anderson

One of the big items on the liberals’ gun control wish list is to force gun store owners and employees to take training to recognize straw purchases of firearms, where an eligible person buys a gun and then gives it to a banned person. In Florida a gun store employee thought he was witnessing an attempted straw purchase and halted the sale, but all is not rosy. The person denied the gun was Muslim so therefore it is heinous act of racism and Islamophobia.

WCJB reports that 18-year-old Malik Bakr, a black Muslim from Gainesville, Florida, recently tried to purchase a gun. He didn’t know anything about guns, other than he wanted one, so he brought along his friend Heath Smiley to the local Bass Pro Shops.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/muslim-cries-racism-after-being-denied-a-gun-purchase
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 11:59:31 am by rangerrebew »

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Re: Muslim Cries Racism After Being Denied A Gun Purchase
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 06:05:02 pm »
Buying to kill a cop...WHEN will the DoJ press Federal HATE CRIME charges agains the Blacks that are killing cops????
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 06:20:37 pm »
For some reason I don't think BPS is going to suffer any loss of business over this "slight" to a minority!

lol

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 06:27:50 pm »
For some reason I don't think BPS is going to suffer any loss of business over this "slight" to a minority!

lol

One thing is absolutely certain - progressive anti-gun politicians who scream about gun safety will NOT back BPS up here.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 06:38:35 pm »
One thing is absolutely certain - progressive anti-gun politicians who scream about gun safety will NOT back BPS up here.

True. But They would be wise to forgo any consideration of a picket line outside of one of the BPS locations.   

Just say'n...