Author Topic: How to Blast Away the Left’s Attacks on Manliness  (Read 372 times)

rangerrebew

How to Blast Away the Left’s Attacks on Manliness
« on: November 23, 2016, 02:55:28 pm »
November 23, 2016
How to Blast Away the Left’s Attacks on Manliness
By Frank Miniter

I enjoy telling people: “No worries, I’ll man-up and take care of it,” as the reactions I get plainly expose their politics and character.

If they are the sort of person who thinks “man-up” is sexist, homophobic, and misogynistic, as the mainstream media often claims today, they’ll grimace. They will even, if I’m lucky, tell me why they think so. (I say “lucky” because there is nothing as amusing as hearing a person who self-identifies as being liberal and open-minded trying to explain why you shouldn’t buck their status quo with a competing view.)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/11/how_to_blast_away_the_lefts_attacks_on_manliness.html#ixzz4QqNb69OY
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

rangerrebew

Re: How to Blast Away the Left’s Attacks on Manliness
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 03:07:13 pm »
Those manliness attacks are designed to trap wimpass white males.  They aren't aimed at muzzie or black males because the left still needs their thug squads to shoot, destroy property, and threaten the right.  And they continue to target snowflakes to do the protesting and Social Justice chores, to give up what they earn, follow orders, and present the left's propaganda    888what