Author Topic: Media falsely spins Trump’s NYT climate comments – Trump cited Climategate, restated skepticism of ‘global warming’ – Read full transcript  (Read 728 times)

rangerrebew

Media falsely spins Trump’s NYT climate comments – Trump cited Climategate, restated skepticism of ‘global warming’ – Read full transcript

Trump to NYT warmist Tom Friedman: 'A lot of smart people disagree with you' on climate change.

Trump correctly cited the Climategate scandal: 'They say they have science on one side but then they also have those horrible emails that were sent between scientists...Terrible. Where they got caught, you know, so you see that and you say, what’s this all about.'

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotNovember 23, 2016 9:40 AM with 1201 comments

Climate Depot Analysis

The media spin on President Elect Donald J. Trump’s sit down with the New York Times on November 22, can only be described as dishonest. Trump appears to soften stance on climate change & Donald Trump backflips on climate change  & Trump on climate change in major U-turn

The ‘fake news’ that Trump had somehow moderated or changed his “global warming” views was not supported by the full transcript of the meeting.

Heartland Institute President Joe Bast had this to say about the full transcript of Trump’s meeting: “This is reassuring. The Left wants to drive wedges between Trump and his base by spinning anything he says as “retreating from campaign promises.” But expressing nuance and avoiding confrontation with determined foes who buy ink by the barrel is not retreating.” The Heartland Institute released their skeptical 2015 climate report featuring 4,000 peer-reviewed articles debunking the UN IPCC claims.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/11/23/fake-news-update-media-falsely-spins-trumps-climate-comments-read-full-nyt-transcript/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 03:04:55 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Here I thought the NY Slimes weren't going to engage in this kind of journalism any more. :whistle:

Offline kevindavis007

I kinda figure that.. Folks we gotta stop believing everything that comes from the New York Times.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline skeeter

I kinda figure that.. Folks we gotta stop believing everything that comes from the New York Times.

Trouble is many publications still base their reportage on the garbage the NYT spews. I guess they all wanna go down together.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trouble is many publications still base their reportage on the garbage the NYT spews. I guess they all wanna go down together.

Naw! They are just too lazy and too broke to cover anything themselves!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Absolutely.  That was one of my main beefs with the Dallas Morning News back when I lived in the Dallas area.  Most of the subscribers were conservative or at least mainstream.  But the News chose to get ALL of its national stories from either the New York Times or AP.

I spoke to them about it a number of times but for some reason, they ignored me.  I guess even big regional papers like the News don't have the budget to actually cover the world and national news anymore.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.