Author Topic: Where are Trump Foundation Funds Actually Going?  (Read 840 times)

Offline DB

Where are Trump Foundation Funds Actually Going?
« on: November 23, 2016, 06:39:36 am »
A new 2015 IRS filing calls into question just how charitable the Donald J. Trump Foundation really is. The forms, posted late Monday on nonprofit tracking site GuideStar and first discovered by the Washington Post, reveal the foundation has admitted to violating the legal ban on “self-dealing,” meaning the charity’s funds were improperly used by an insider, their friends or family members.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/22/where-are-trump-foundation-funds-actually-going.html

Offline Suppressed

Re: Where are Trump Foundation Funds Actually Going?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 06:45:09 am »
It's not like this revelation will affect anything. I don't think a single person in the world thinks that Trumps are honest.

Well, except for some blind-loyalty cultists.

But nobody reasonable is under the illusion Donnie is anything but a crooked sleazeball.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 08:01:08 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 09:12:22 am »
This is just the beginning...

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 01:55:48 pm »
This is just the beginning...

You've undoubtedly heard of "Chinese Water Torture". Here's a pictorial representation of the "Trump Water Torture":

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 01:57:52 pm »
It's not like this revelation will affect anything. I don't think a single person in the world thinks that Trumps are honest.

Well, except for some blind-loyalty cultists.

But nobody reasonable is under the illusion Donnie is anything but a crooked sleazeball.

In other words, he's just like Clinton.