Author Topic: Trump praises Obama  (Read 708 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump praises Obama
« on: November 22, 2016, 11:06:17 pm »

Trump praises Obama

By Matthew Nussbaum

11/22/16 02:10 PM EST

President-elect Donald Trump praised President Barack Obama during a meeting with New York Times reporters Tuesday, describing his meeting with Obama in glowing terms and winking at what the two discussed.

"I had a great meeting with President Obama," Trump said, according to Times reporter Maggie Haberman who was present at the meeting.

“I didn't know if I’d like him. I probably thought that maybe I wouldn’t, but I did. I really enjoyed him a lot,” Trump said, according to Mike Grynbaum, another reporter who was present.

“He did tell me what he thought were the biggest problems, in particular one problem," Trump said, though he did not identify that problem, per Haberman’s account.

The White House confirmed Tuesday that Obama and Trump have spoken since their initial meeting. Obama is reportedly reconsidering how much he’ll withdraw from the political scene upon his departure from the White House.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2016/11/trump-praises-obama-231755
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Trump praises Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 11:08:51 pm »
Dear Trumpkins:

88finger point

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 11:09:32 pm »
Just a nice courtesy statement. Not like his other flip flops today.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 11:12:30 pm »
Just a nice courtesy statement. Not like his other flip flops today.

To start with. Keep the white wash in reserve. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 11:21:08 pm »
This doesn't bother me..he's in the elite President club now where they don't dis one another....well at least until Obama leaves office..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34