Author Topic: Conservatives put Trump on notice  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservatives put Trump on notice
« on: November 22, 2016, 11:04:05 pm »
 Conservatives put Trump on notice

After the president-elect backed out of his vow to investigate Clinton, conservatives are insisting that Trump stays firm on his other campaign promises.

By Nolan D. McCaskill

11/22/16 05:35 PM EST

Conservatives are warning Donald Trump not to get wobbly on his campaign pledges.

The caution comes after the president-elect on Tuesday abandoned his vow to prosecute Hillary Clinton, the latest sign of the break between the candidate who was elected president and the man who will be sworn in come January.

Since his historic, shocking election win over Clinton, Trump has softened some of his key campaign promises, sending mixed signals about his commitment to a border wall and a quick repeal of Obamacare.

Trump shocked his base when a senior adviser suggested he had reneged on his pledge to have his attorney general appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-conservatives-clinton-231768
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Conservatives put Trump on notice
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 11:10:39 pm »
What do you think schmucks, that he still needs you or something?   Face it, you got used - the way we said you would - and now you're being crumpled up and thrown away just like any other used Kleenex. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 11:21:35 pm »
The wailing and gnashing of teeth that's coming will be legendary
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 11:24:31 pm »

Source: Politico

Name of person warning Trump. Not stated.

News forum junkies fall for it, if it suits their agenda.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln