Author Topic: Breitbart slams Trump for backing off Clinton's emails  (Read 646 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Breitbart slams Trump for backing off Clinton's emails
« on: November 22, 2016, 06:09:09 pm »
President-elect Donald Trump's plan not to pursue an investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server is not being received well at Breitbart News.

"Broken Promise: Trump ‘Doesn’t Wish to Pursue’ Clinton Email Charges," reads the lead story headline on Breitbart.com....

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/307168-breitbart-slams-trump-for-backing-off-clintons-emails

geronl

Re: Breitbart slams Trump for backing off Clinton's emails
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 07:04:44 pm »
Under that bus!

under the bus888

Offline the_doc

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 09:40:54 pm »
After Trump won the election, I warned the ecstatic Trumpsters over and over and over that Trump would never drain the swamp of D.C.'s political corruption.  They invariably said "Sure he will!  He's a great American and a great leader, and he always keeps his promises!  He's a straight talker:  he says what he thinks and he means what he says!"

I was tempted to point out to them that their confidence in Trump was sheer nonsense--as confirmed by Trump's proudly self-confessed pre-planned breaches of contract and despicable frauds and testimonies by Trump's own lawyer that Trump lies practically all the time and Ben Carson's naive admission (revelation?) that Trump schmoozed him by claiming that he (Trump) had never meant what he had said when he was slinging mud at Ben Carson.  But since that particular line of objective, evidence-based argumentation had never worked with the Trumpsters, I merely warned them that Trump is a narcissist who does nothing that does not serve his own egocentric interests. 

Lying has served Trump quite well for his whole life.  He is a seducer.  He desperately wants people to adore him.  Now, he assumes that the way to unite America is to cool off the disloyal opposition by going soft on Clinton.  But this is precisely the sort of approach that the spineless GOPe has tried with Obama.  THE ONLY WAY TO UNITE THE COUNTRY IS TO DESTROY THE VICIOUSLY DISLOYAL OPPOSITION BY DRAINING THE SWAMP--NOT BY TRYING TO APPEASE THE SNAKES IN THE SWAMP (which snakes are about half the population of America).

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 09:55:59 pm »
Trump is a lifelong New York liberal. 

So it should come as no surprise he will govern like a liberal.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 10:08:13 pm »

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 10:16:33 pm »
Schadenfreude is such a delicacy.  I think I shall be sick from a surfeit of it by the time Trump is inaugurated, however.