Author Topic: Suspect arrested in ambush assassination of 20-year-veteran officer says he’s ‘sorry’  (Read 955 times)

rangerrebew

Suspect arrested in ambush assassination of 20-year-veteran officer says he’s ‘sorry’
November 22, 2016 | Samantha Chang | Print Article   

“I lashed out at someone who didn’t deserve it.”

That’s what Otis Tyrone McKane, the man who was arrested for the murder of San Antonio police detective Benjamin Marconi, told reporters.

McKane, 31, claimed he gunned down Marconi because he was upset about an ongoing child custody battle, MySA.com reported.

“I’ve been through several custody battles, and I was upset at the situation I was in, and I lashed out at someone who didn’t deserve it,” McKane said before he was booked. “I just want to see my son.”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/22/suspect-arrested-ambush-assassination-20-year-veteran-officer-says-hes-sorry-415272#ixzz4Ql3RP0Vp

rangerrebew

Suspect arrested in ambush assassination of 20-year-veteran officer says he’s ‘sorry’
Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/22/suspect-arrested-ambush-assassination-20-year-veteran-officer-says-hes-sorry-415272#ixzz4Ql3RP0Vp

That is utter horse sh*t.  He's upset because he can't see his son?  How much does he think he will see his son in the future?  Yes sir, a good father murders a cop in cold blood to show his son how much he loves him. ***hair on fire

Oceander

Likely story. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Right wing news was setting this up as a BLM thing. Whoops!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Alt Left buys this sob story, and many more like it. Their horrific stupidity, violence is all "Whitey's fault."

Let's skip classes and go burn some police cars again, this weekend.

Our terrorists sympathizer President will sternly lecture us that we need to understand their frustrations, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

Our terrorists sympathizer President will sternly lecture us that we need to understand their frustrations, etc.

Since our beloved POTUS has chosen to move to an area that is 88.7% white, I guess you could reason he doesn't want to deal with black frustrations, either.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Since our beloved POTUS has chosen to move to an area that is 88.7% white, I guess you could reason he doesn't want to deal with black frustrations, either.

Yeah, he's going to the winter hangout for Republican Presidents, including Eisenhower, Ford and Reagan.

Annenberg estate Sunnylands _ Camp David of the West

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunnylands

How does Obama come into the funds necessary to buy all of these properties? Advances from Clinton Foundation donors?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

How does Obama come into the funds necessary to buy all of these properties? Advances from Clinton Foundation donors?

The word Soros pops in my mind.