Author Topic: Gingrich says Giuliani would make a better secretary of state than Romney  (Read 374 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Gingrich says Giuliani would make a better secretary of state than Romney

By Madeline Conway

11/21/16 07:21 PM EST

Newt Gingrich prefers Rudy Giuliani to Mitt Romney as a potential secretary of state, the former House Speaker said on Monday.

Gingrich, emerging from a meeting with the president-elect at Trump Tower, told reporters he would support whoever Trump picked, but declared: “I think there are huge advantages to Rudy Giuliani."

“Frankly, I think that if you want someone who is going to go out and be a very tough negotiator for America and represent American interest in the way that Trump campaigned, I think that probably Rudy is a better pick and has the right temperament,” he elaborated, according to a pool report of his remarks.

Gingrich suggested that it isn’t clear Romney was “willing to be [Trump’s] secretary of state,” and asked whether Romney “would work to make Trump Romney’s version of the presidency.”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/gingrich-giuliani-romney-secretary-state-231729
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34