Author Topic: Kanye West canceled the rest of his tour after a bizarre Trump rant because he's 'exhausted'  (Read 768 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: Business Insider

URL: http://www.businessinsider.com/kanye-west-cancels-tour-after-trump-rant-2016-11

by: Paul Schrodt

A representative has confirmed that Kanye West is canceling the rest of his Saint Pablo tour, according to Pitchfork ( http://pitchfork.com/news/69977-kanye-west-cancels-all-remaining-saint-pablo-tour-dates/ )

The decision comes after the rapper ended his set in Sacramento, California, on Saturday early. He performed only three songs and delivered an extended rant about politics, Jay Z, and Beyoncé.

"The Saint Pablo tour is the most relevant thing happening. If your old a-- keeps following old models, your a-- is going to get Hillary Clintoned. You might not like it, but you need to hear it," West said in the meandering rant, in which he also declared he was "on my Trump s--- tonight."

Kanye West had told another audience that he would've voted for Trump in the 2016 presidential election if he had voted at all, which sparked a lot of backlash.

"He's just exhausted," a source told TMZ of West's reasoning for canceling his concert dates. "He's been working around the clock on fashion design, both his own line and the Adidas line."

He had 21 more Saint Pablo tour dates scheduled after the Sacramento show. Tickets for the shows will be refunded, according to Pitchfork.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:55:30 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline beandog

I don't know about being exhausted but I do know he's nuts.

Offline SirLinksALot

I don't know about being exhausted but I do know he's nuts.

Remember this rant during the Hurricane Katrina relief concert?

Offline SirLinksALot

KANYE WEST INTERRUPTS TAYLOR SWIFT's THANK YOU SPEECH DURING THE 2009 VMA AWARDS

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
You might not like it, but you need to hear it,...
This man does not understand the music business.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline goatprairie

If fifty years ago you had told me that within a generation there would be a bunch of "musicians" who would make millions of dollars by reciting witless, foul lyrics without singing, I would have laughed and said you were nuts.
But here we are fifty years later with countless, no-talent (c)rap "artists" who are regarded as legitimate musicians and who have raked in money by the truckload. I still can't believe it.