Author Topic: #HAMILTON Star On Twitter Jokes “Black Dudes” Taking Sexual Advantage of Drunk “White Chicks”  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
http://republicanation.com/2016/11/hamilton-star-makes-jokes-on-twitter-about-black-dudes-taking-sexual-advantage-of-drunk-white-chicks/

When not lecturing the Trump Administration form his bully pulpit, Hamilton star Brandon Victor Dixon is advocating rape, recently unearthed Tweets reveal.

“St. Patty’s day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. Happy holidays boys. @reesewaters #seasonsgreetings.”

Offline Frank Cannon

H also called black dudes "Boys".

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
http://republicanation.com/2016/11/hamilton-star-makes-jokes-on-twitter-about-black-dudes-taking-sexual-advantage-of-drunk-white-chicks/

When not lecturing the Trump Administration form his bully pulpit, Hamilton star Brandon Victor Dixon is advocating rape, recently unearthed Tweets reveal.

“St. Patty’s day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. Happy holidays boys. @reesewaters #seasonsgreetings.”

What's with this Hamilton bunch?   I have a friend on Facebook who has been a staunch dem all her life renounce the democrats because of the behavior of the Hamilton cast to Pence.

This has resonated with a lot of people and most of them are disgusted.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

What's with this Hamilton bunch?   I have a friend on Facebook who has been a staunch dem all her life renounce the democrats because of the behavior of the Hamilton cast to Pence.

This has resonated with a lot of people and most of them are disgusted.

@Emjay

People have been acting as if that show is the Second Coming; I think the cast members believe their own press.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

People have been acting as if that show is the Second Coming; I think the cast members believe their own press.

Call me out of the loop (and I am) but I never heard of the show.  I now understand they only cast non-white actors.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Call me out of the loop (and I am) but I never heard of the show.  I now understand they only cast non-white actors.

I had never heard of it either. Nor do I care.

Offline skeeter

Well he did just say on NBC that he's about 'love and inclusion'. American values, and all that.

Silver Pines

@Emjay

But it"s not like that's racist or anything...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp