Author Topic: No Hate Crime Charges For Black Thugs Who Attacked White Trump Supporter  (Read 812 times)

rangerrebew

No Hate Crime Charges For Black Thugs Who Attacked White Trump Supporter

November 20, 2016| by Brian Anderson

The liberal media is awash with stories about racist hate crimes committed by Trump supporters, none of which are true, while actual hate assaults against Trump supporters are going unreported. Thanks to a technicality, the media can continue to pretend violence against white conservatives doesn’t exist. 4 black thugs who beat the hell out of a white Trump supporter were arrested but not charged with hate crimes for their racially motivated attack.

The day after the election a video of a mob of black thugs beating up a white man in Chicago while yelling that’s what he gets for voting for Trump went viral. After assaulting the man, the thugs stole his car. The Chicago Tribune reports that police eventually did make arrests in the case.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/no-hate-crime-charges-for-black-thugs-who-attacked-white-trump-supporter
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:44:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Re: No Hate Crime Charges For Black Thugs Who Attacked White Trump Supporter
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 06:52:56 pm »
Surprised? No.

The State is determined to bring a showdown between it and its subjects.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 07:08:06 pm »

I hate to say this. But I am almost 100% sure these four thugs will walk with little or no punishment at all.

Blacks beating up a White guy is a 'dog bites man' story. The press, the powers that be, and Chicago all want this to go away under the table and as quickly as possible. And it will.

Black are viewed by the Left and by the MSM as being like animals in that they are rarely held responsible for what they do, in cases like this. The Leftist mantra is always the same, "They couldn't help it. They are only expressing rage about their racist treatment by the evil White Devils." I'm sure Obama is right by their side in spirit if not in providing resources to defend them.

Why Asians, Mexicans, and every other of the hundreds of ethnicities in America, never express their 'rage against the evil White Devils' in this way, is never explained.

"It's a Black thing, yo. You wouldn't understand."
That statement is true. I do not understand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 10:48:53 pm »
The Chicago police are trying to overcome a lot of bad publicity.  Maybe the way Rhambo wants it handled is to not charge blacks who commit crimes.  Although they have more murders than L.A. and NYC combined most of which are black on black murders, they still believe black lives matter.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:50:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 02:08:58 am »
240b wrote:
"That statement is true. I do not understand."

I respectfully disagree on this one.

Most whites DO "understand".

They just aren't permitted to say what they really believe.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 02:20:16 am »
With a more sensible Congress and Executive coming in, perhaps we can use this to our advantage.

This horrible law is selectively enforced, it should be done away with.

Why else have it other than to punish certain people but not others?

If a law is not uniformly enforced, it should be abolished.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington