Author Topic: Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted amid Hillary's failed run for the presidency  (Read 724 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted amid Hillary's failed run for the presidency

Non-profit's latest tax filings show donations fell 37 per cent $108million
    This is compared to $172million in contributions to the group in 2014
    Donations fell as the former Secretary of State left the group in April 2015
    Her departure also meant revenue brought in from paid speeches plunged from $3.6million in 2014 to just $357,500 

By Khaleda Rahman For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:03 EST, 20 November 2016 | Updated: 12:10 EST, 20 November 2016

Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted amid Hillary Clinton's failed presidential run, it has been revealed.

The non-profit organization's latest tax filings show contributions fell 37 per cent to $108million - down from $172million in 2014, according to the New York Post.

Donations fell as the former Secretary of State left the group in April last year shortly after announcing her run for the White House.

Her departure also meant that revenue brought in from paid speeches plunged from $3.6million in 2014 to just $357,500.

The foundation became an issue during the presidential campaign when Donald Trump pledged to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate it amid pay-to-play allegations.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3954720/Donations-Clinton-Foundation-plummeted-amid-Hillary-s-failed-run-presidency.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline mountaineer

That's a shame.   ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder if the shakedowns are going to go up or down in their crisis?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

But, but,....I'm confused.

Hillary and the Media kept telling me that The Clinton Foundation was a legitimate standalone charity. They kept saying that it was completely unrelated to the Clintons political connections. If this is true, why would the donations stop?

See, the problem is, if the donations were related to Hillary's political position, then they were not really 'donations' at all. They would be bribes. And 'the Foundation' would be nothing more than a political slush fund.

Hmmm, something is not right about this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
But, but,....I'm confused.

Hillary and the Media kept telling me that The Clinton Foundation was a legitimate standalone charity. They kept saying that it was completely unrelated to the Clintons political connections. If this is true, why would the donations stop?

See, the problem is, if the donations were related to Hillary's political position, then they were not really 'donations' at all. They would be bribes. And 'the Foundation' would be nothing more than a political slush fund.

Hmmm, something is not right about this.

There is one large oil company who discontinued donations, and soon afterwards they were slapped with 2 lawsuits by state AG's for Climate Change Denial.   BTW both those AG's were close Hillary allies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Incoming Attorney General Sessions should request appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Foundation.

Just to clear the air, of course…  ;)