Author Topic: See What Trump Said Of The Use Of The Word Christmas! He Very Well Takes Care Of Christians! Go Trump!  (Read 991 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
See What Trump Said Of The Use Of The Word Christmas! He Very Well Takes Care Of Christians! Go Trump!

“I go out of my way to use the word ‘Christmas,’” Trump commented. “There’s an assault on anything having to do with Christianity. They don’t want to use the word ‘Christmas’ anymore at Department stores. There’s always lawsuits, and unfortunately, a lot of those lawsuits are won by the other side.”
“I will assault that,” Trump continued. “I will go so strongly against so many things when they take away the word Christmas.”

Read More At: http://www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com/2016/11/19/see-trump-said-use-word-christmas-well-takes-care-christians-go-trump/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Only a simple moron thinks saying "Merry Christmas" is taking care of Christians. And further, what kind of moron wants a mortal reality TV clown to "take care of Christians"

Trump takes care of Christians by saying they shouldn't have jobs in government.

Maybe in Trumpworld Soldier, Chaplain, Policeman, Judge, Notary Public just isn't the right job for Christians.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He very well takes care of Christians?

Was this written by bleep Yoda?

Jeez.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

Trump takes care of Christians, that is so.

Some can advocate for breaking the law in regards to same-sex marriage.  That perhaps puts them in the Mike Huckabee camp; I'm unsure if Ted Cruz promoted that law breaking.

If one doesn't like the laws, then rewrite them. Some say abortion laws amount to legalized murder but most of us see those who kill abortion doctors as unwanted extremists.

Offline TomSea

Jeez.

No, it wasn't written by Bleep Yoda.

Good thing Trump speaks up for Christians, as Christianity has been under assault the last 8 years.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Jeez.

Like every other time the left comments on Christianity their utter lack of understanding betrays them.

God alone takes care of Christians and raising Trump up to that stature is more than just a little offensive.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline TomSea

Sure is, standing up for Christian values.

What are we going to run down the woman Michelle Bachmann again!

Offline TomSea

Oh my: Ted Cruz says states can ignore SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
posted at 9:21 pm on June 29, 2015 by Mary Katharine Ham

Under Sen. Cruz's logic, why should any gov't department obey the Constitution absent a specific court order?

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/29/oh-my-ted-cruz-says-states-can-ignore-scotus-gay-marriage-ruling/

Of course, if one has never had governing leadership experience, it's easy just to run-off Rush Limbaugh talking points. I agree with Rush on about everything but it is not the same thing as having to actually be a leader.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Only a simple moron thinks saying "Merry Christmas" is taking care of Christians. And further, what kind of moron wants a mortal reality TV clown to "take care of Christians"

Trump takes care of Christians by saying they shouldn't have jobs in government.

Maybe in Trumpworld Soldier, Chaplain, Policeman, Judge, Notary Public just isn't the right job for Christians.

He's actually right on this.  If she is not willing to follow the law as a clerk of courts, it is not the right job for her.  That's the case whether she is a Christian, Muslim, Jew, or worshipper of Cthulhu.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 06:16:16 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »