Author Topic: Admins seek to stymie media inquiries from 'right-wing types'  (Read 555 times)

rangerrebew

Admins seek to stymie media inquiries from 'right-wing types'
« on: November 20, 2016, 02:39:32 pm »
Admins seek to stymie media inquiries from 'right-wing types'
Anthony Gockowski
Anthony Gockowski
Investigative Reporter
@AGockowski
on Nov 16, 2016 at 4:13 PM EDT

Baruch College’s president has admitted to deflecting and even flat out ignoring inquiries from conservative outlets such as Campus Reform because of “the dubious or unsavory background of the organization.”

In an email exchange last month, the dean of Baruch's School of Arts and Sciences warned professors that such outlets will take their words out of context, leading "right-wing types" to bombard them with hate mail.

The school's president forwarded the message to other faculty members, noting that he occasionally deflects or rejects inquiries due to "the dubious or unsavory background of the organization."

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8411
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 02:40:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Admins seek to stymie media inquiries from 'right-wing types'
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 05:06:35 pm »
Awfully morally judgy for a leftist who no doubt believes in Separation of Church and State. I bet he'd happily grant inquiries from 'left wing types' because they are in line with his cult religious beliefs.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

Re: Admins seek to stymie media inquiries from 'right-wing types'
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 05:40:51 pm »
Awfully morally judgy for a leftist who no doubt believes in Separation of Church and State. I bet he'd happily grant inquiries from 'left wing types' because they are in line with his cult religious beliefs.

This ability to believe is rather weak in some circles, above all in those with money and education. They may trust more in pure cold reason than a glowing idealistic heart. Our so-called intellectuals do not like to hear this, but it is true anyway. They know so much that in the end they do not know what to do with their wisdom. They can see the past, but not much of the present, and nothing at all of the future. Their imagination is insufficient to deal with a distant goal in a way such that one already thinks it achieved.  Joseph Goebbels

I think I see a correlation with what Goebbels said and the left today.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 05:42:01 pm by rangerrebew »