Author Topic: 4 arrested in West Side beating of Trump supporter  (Read 925 times)

Offline mrclose

4 arrested in West Side beating of Trump supporter
« on: November 20, 2016, 08:26:32 am »

Chicago police said four people were arrested and charged with vehicular hijacking a week after video of a man being beaten while onlookers yelled 'Don't vote for Trump' went viral.

-snip

Police said those four are the people seen on a video of a traffic altercation that escalated into a beating in the 1100-block of South Kedzie on Nov. 9. In the video, 50-year-old David Wilcox is kicked and punched repeatedly by two men while another person rummages around in his car. The video also shows Wilcox holding onto his car as one man drives away.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/4-arrested-in-west-side-beating-of-trump-supporter/1615201/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: 4 arrested in West Side beating of Trump supporter
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 08:54:25 am »

Counting down until the driver who was beaten gets sued by the four perps for a 'hate crime'. The victim is White after all, and according to the Left today, just the fact of being a White person is of itself a racist act.

"It was a hate crime, yo. He is be calling me a nig*er! Dat's why I's beat his ass!"

Given the amount of 'Trump hate' all through the Chicago establishment, I wonder if these punks will even go to trial. My guess is that they will not. The case will plea bargain down to something stupid, like disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace, and the thugs will be right back out on the street in no time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 12:58:02 pm »
Counting down until the driver who was beaten gets sued by the four perps for a 'hate crime'. The victim is White after all, and according to the Left today, just the fact of being a White person is of itself a racist act.

"It was a hate crime, yo. He is be calling me a nig*er! Dat's why I's beat his ass!"

Given the amount of 'Trump hate' all through the Chicago establishment, I wonder if these punks will even go to trial. My guess is that they will not. The case will plea bargain down to something stupid, like disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace, and the thugs will be right back out on the street in no time.

Meanwhile our president sits back and remains silent as does his attorney general...how things have changed since the Trayvon Martin incident.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 01:54:28 pm »
Meanwhile our president sits back and remains silent as does his attorney general...how things have changed since the Trayvon Martin incident.

This is not really a surprise.  This is Obama's community organizing efforts bearing fruit.   **nononono*