Author Topic: ‘I Love Your New Hotel!’: Foreign Diplomats Flocking to Trump’s Washington Hotel Post-Election  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Love Your New Hotel!’: Foreign Diplomats Flocking to Trump’s Washington Hotel Post-Election
by Justin Baragona | 11:58 am, November 19th, 2016

In the week-plus since Donald Trump surprisingly won the presidential election over Hillary Clinton, there has been quite a bit of discussion regarding conflict of interest surrounding Trump’s business interests while he serves as POTUS.

One way it looks like Trump may be able to directly profit from residing in the White House is his new hotel in Washington, D.C. The Trump International Hotel occupied the Old Post Office, and the federal government owns the lease. However, besides that obvious conflict — Trump paying rent to a federal agency he oversees — it appears there is another issue that is already possibly arising.

more
http://www.mediaite.com/online/i-love-your-new-hotel-foreign-diplomats-flocking-to-trumps-washington-hotel-post-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The hotel IS beautiful ....

Offline Applewood

I read traveler reviews of the hotel, and most didn't like
 it.  I also understand it is extremely overpriced.   But then again, most hotels in DC are overpriced.  I would rather stay in the 'burbs.

One reviewer titled his review "Trump Is A Dump."   :bigsilly: