Author Topic: That makes one: Hollywood’s George Lopez insists he really will leave the country due to Trump  (Read 712 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That makes one: Hollywood’s George Lopez insists he really will leave the country due to Trump

Celebrity becomes first to say he will honor pledge after GOP presidential victory

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Saturday, November 19, 2016

It looks like comedian George Lopez may go where no other anti-Trump celebrity has gone by actually leaving the United States.

Unlike stars like Miley Cyrus, Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Amy Schumer, who have since reneged on their vows to exit the country if Republican Donald Trump were elected, Mr. Lopez is doubling down, indicating he’s in the process of buying a home elsewhere.

Asked by TMZ if he would give Mr. Trump a chance, Mr. Lopez replied, “I’ll give him a chance to suck my a—.”

“Listen man, I’m in escrow so don’t worry about my residential status,” said Mr. Lopez in a video posted last week. “I’m already in escrow, motherf—er. And I’m not going to tell you where I’m going to go because it will drive up real estate prices ’cause by the end of the year no one’s going to want to be here.”

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/19/george-lopez-comedian-insists-he-really-will-leave/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

He hasn't left yet?  Maybe I should volunteer to help him pack.

Offline Dartman

I hope he's not planning on moving up here. Why don't all of these people threaten to go to Mexico, rather than here?
The weather is nicer there. But then again, maybe they're a little racist.
Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama say "ISIL". The rest of the world says "ISIS". Hmmm ...

Offline doghouse

As long as he pays the taxes on the money, huge amount of money, he made here no one I know gives rats ass that he is leaving.....

He thinks he is important and that makes one of us.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Don't let it hit ya where they split ya bud.
The Republic is lost.