Author Topic: Why Was A Mysterious Navy Plane Conducting “Secret Electronic Command/Control Drill” Over Denver?  (Read 1308 times)

rangerrebew

Why Was A Mysterious Navy Plane Conducting “Secret Electronic Command/Control Drill” Over Denver?
November 18, 2016 | Mac Slavo | www.SHTFplan.com | 1,885 views

It seems that the U.S. military is geared up for a permanent cyber war with the people and various governments of this globe.

Though tensions with Russia may have been temporarily alleviated with the election of Donald Trump – who has signaled for peace with Putin – the long game is much more complicated.

With new powers in Washington taking shape in the next administration, one faction in government was quietly, subtly parading its power.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/why-was-a-mysterious-navy-plane-conducting-secret-electronic-commandcontrol-drill-over-denver_112016
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 03:46:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Why Was A Mysterious Navy Plane Conducting “Secret Electronic Command/Control Drill” Over Denver?
November 18, 2016 | Mac Slavo | www.SHTFplan.com | 1,885 views

Where else are they supposed to conduct it?

Drills/training have to be conducted somewhere.  Overseas is far more expensive, and even more likely to lead to nutty rumors.  So, our military does most of its training in the U.S..

I understand the tin-foil hat crowd, but you'd think that after issuing so many false alarms about impending martial law over the course of the last-decade plus, you'd think they'd be kind of embarrassed about doing it again.

rangerrebew

Such people are too stupid to be embarrassed by anything.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Surely in the long history of American military aviation this isn't the first time drill flight patterns such as this have been executed in the airspace of the CONUS.

Doesn't seem like much there, there.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Surely in the long history of American military aviation this isn't the first time drill flight patterns such as this have been executed in the airspace of the CONUS.

Doesn't seem like much there, there.
Except for the fact that Denver is one hell of a long way from salt water.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

Perhaps the Obama administration was planning a salt water canal to Denver.  Never mind water doesn't run up hill if the idea is good. :peeonobama:

Offline Smokin Joe

Perhaps the Obama administration was planning a salt water canal to Denver.  Never mind water doesn't run up hill if the idea is good. :peeonobama:
Air Force over Denver? Yawn, Colorado Springs (USAFA) is just down the front range, Cheyenne Mountain isn't far away. No biggie.

No more out of place than Navy over Norfolk or Coronado.

But Navy? Flying exercises over the Front Range? Well, that seems just a little out of the normal flight path.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

But so what?  That logic applies equally well to the idea that something truly nefarious was going on -- why not just have the Air Force do whatever it was that was nefarious?

Navy planes fly coast to coast all the time, and that area has a lot of military bases that would offer good training for EW regardless of the particular service involved.

Offline Smokin Joe

But so what?  That logic applies equally well to the idea that something truly nefarious was going on -- why not just have the Air Force do whatever it was that was nefarious?

Navy planes fly coast to coast all the time, and that area has a lot of military bases that would offer good training for EW regardless of the particular service involved.
It seems odd. Naval systems, while capable of doing onshore surveillance and EW, would be geared primarily toward naval threats. If this is just a test, why not PAX river or someplace similar? The Navy isn't lacking in facilities.

Unless this is something they wanted to test out of the range of any other navy.

That may be the case. With the Rockies to the West, about equidistant from Mexico and Canada, and well removed from the Gulf of Mexico, this is about as far from the beach and an international border as they are going to get.

C S Lewis