Author Topic: US Jewish rights leader vows to register as a Muslim  (Read 396 times)

rangerrebew

US Jewish rights leader vows to register as a Muslim
« on: November 19, 2016, 01:06:33 pm »
US Jewish rights leader vows to register as a Muslim
Listen | Print
By AFP     8 hours ago in World

The Jewish director of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which campaigns against anti-Semitism and other bigotry, said Friday that he would register as a Muslim if Donald Trump establishes a database of Muslims in America.

"The day they create a registry for Muslims is the day that I register as a Muslim because of my Jewish faith, because of my commitment to our core American values, because I want this country to be as great as it always has been," Jonathan Greenblatt told AFP.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/us-jewish-rights-leader-vows-to-register-as-a-muslim/article/479938#ixzz4QSYVXeEh

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: US Jewish rights leader vows to register as a Muslim
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 01:08:41 pm »
I'm not sure if the registry pertains to anything more than new immigrants coming into the nation. That will be ironed out.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: US Jewish rights leader vows to register as a Muslim
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 01:14:00 pm »

This is the new "I will move to Canada." thing from the Left. I have heard and read several Leftists saying that if there is a Muslim database that they will join it somehow. I do not understand what they believe this will accomplish? But the American Left is not known for logic or making any sense.

If he wants to be in the database...then...uhmm....Ok? Sign yourself up. Who cares?
It is just more absurd Leftist hyperbole.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.