Author Topic: Obama reveals his post-presidency plan to rebuild the Democratic party and mold 'the next Barack and Michelle'  (Read 748 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama reveals his post-presidency plan to rebuild the Democratic party and mold 'the next Barack and Michelle'

Barack Obama spoke of the election outcome in an in depth interview
    He told The New Yorker he plans to help Donald Trump into the presidency
    Urged staff to be 'gracious hosts' when new administration arrives
    For his part, he will focus on finding new leadership in Democratic party
    The president told of hopes to find 'the next Michelle and Barack Obama'

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:31 EST, 17 November 2016 | Updated: 00:52 EST, 18 November 2016

President Obama (above in Germany on Thursday) has revealed his plans to work with the D.N.C and find new party leadership after he leaves the White House

Barack Obama has revealed his plan to rebuild the Democratic party and mold its new leader after he leaves the White House.

In an in-depth interview with The New Yorker on Thursday, the President told how he would help his successor Donald Trump settle in to the role before vacating it.

Once out of office, he hopes to dedicate himself to training and advising a new wave of politicians, the next 'Michelle and Barack... who right now is sitting out there'.

'What we'll be most interested in is programming that helps the next Michelle Obama or the next Barack Obama,' he said towards the end of the mammoth feature.

He will also offer advice to the Democratic party and help it find its new leader, he said.

'I think now I have some responsibility to at least offer my counsel to those who will continue to be elected officials about how the D.N.C. can help rebuild, how state parties and progressive organizations can work together.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3947994/Obama-reveals-post-presidency-plan-rebuild-Democratic-party-mold-Barack-Michelle-helps-Donald-Trump-settle-White-House.html#ixzz4QLIy12ND
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Obama got a lot of votes just for being black, well, mixed heritage and he had his charisma.

So many politicians are just a one time deal; I think Reagan was a once in a lifetime sort of leader and though as different as can be, I don't think we will see another like Obama.

Online IsailedawayfromFR

you mean change it like this?
Arrogant Obama blames deplorable racists, says Democrats ‘have better ideas’

For eight years after America elected her first black president, Americans were accused of being racist for pointing out President Obama’s insufferable arrogance.

He was being held to a higher standard than all the white buffoons who came before him, we were told. He is just Mr. Cool, and we don’t get it.

Well, watching President Obama come unglued in press conferences this week to “mansplain” his party’s humiliating losses in last week’s elections I guess makes racists out of all of us.

Even his fellow Democrats had to be horrified to watch the president they sacrificed so much for bob and weave to avoid a single shred of responsibility for the shambles he has made of his party.

For eight years, President Obama has been a political phenomenon with a truly magical touch. A magical touch he hoarded for himself alone — Democratic Party be damned.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/15/obama-arrogantly-blames-deplorable-racists-says-de/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

you mean change it like this?
Arrogant Obama blames deplorable racists, says Democrats ‘have better ideas’

For eight years after America elected her first black president, Americans were accused of being racist for pointing out President Obama’s insufferable arrogance.

He was being held to a higher standard than all the white buffoons who came before him, we were told. He is just Mr. Cool, and we don’t get it.

Well, watching President Obama come unglued in press conferences this week to “mansplain” his party’s humiliating losses in last week’s elections I guess makes racists out of all of us.

Even his fellow Democrats had to be horrified to watch the president they sacrificed so much for bob and weave to avoid a single shred of responsibility for the shambles he has made of his party.

For eight years, President Obama has been a political phenomenon with a truly magical touch. A magical touch he hoarded for himself alone — Democratic Party be damned.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/15/obama-arrogantly-blames-deplorable-racists-says-de/

Good. Ever since being elected president Obama's endorsement has been the political kiss of death.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I hope Obama stays as active as possible in the Democrat Party for as long as possible. Although Obama has been a complete disaster for America and for the world, he has been an absolute blessing for the Republican Party. The Republican Party is stronger today than it has been in one hundred years. And almost all of the credit for this rebound belongs with Obama. His anti-Christian, anti-White, and overall anti-American attitude has caused a rebirth in American pride and an utter rejection of him and his disastrous and frequently ridiculous policies.

Oh Yes. I want Obama riding the back of the Democrat Party for as long as possible. He is our good luck charm.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.