Author Topic: Obama twists the knife in Hillary Clinton's disastrous campaign  (Read 618 times)

rangerrebew

Obama twists the knife in Hillary Clinton's disastrous campaign
By T. Becket Adams (@becketadams) • 11/15/16 5:01 PM

Hillary Clinton's allegedly tense and stormy relationship with President Obama is likely to become a lot more complicated now that the commander in chief is out publicly criticizing her disastrous 2016 campaign.

The failed presidential candidate's greatest mistake was that she ceded white rural voters to her opponent, Donald Trump, Obama told reporters this week.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-twists-the-knife-in-hillary-clintons-disastrous-campaign/article/2607473
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:10:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline doghouse

Re: Obama twists the knife in Hillary Clinton's disastrous campaign
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 10:31:49 pm »
It must have been very hard on Obama to have to swallow his pride and pretend to like and support Hillary.

By now Obama realizes that Hillary is the cause of his legacy going down the drain.

I posted in many places a long time ago that Hillary would destroy the modern Democrat party with her criminal conduct and arrogance.  She did and she destroyed Obama's legacy at the same time.

I still like stories with good endings.

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 02:20:06 am »

I posted in many places a long time ago that Hillary would destroy the modern Democrat party with her criminal conduct and arrogance.  She did and she destroyed Obama's legacy at the same time.

Never let it be said that she didn't accomplish something.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 01:20:11 pm »

I still like stories with good endings.

Me too......