Author Topic: Barbarous footage captures Iraqi soldiers dismembering & beheading Islamic State fighters  (Read 624 times)

rangerrebew

Barbarous footage captures Iraqi soldiers dismembering & beheading Islamic State fighters
SADISTIC images show Iraqi soldiers beating, severing and beheading the dead bodies of Islamic State fighters in the recently-liberated city of Qayyarah.
By Aletha Adu
PUBLISHED: 04:15, Fri, Nov 18, 2016 | UPDATED: 04:49, Fri, Nov 18, 2016

Soldier beheading IraqiHUMAN RIGHTS WATCH
A soldier grabs one of the deceased jihadis in the city

The Human Rights Watch (HRW) revealed the ISIS jihadi corpses were kicked and desecrated by the special force soldiers who were joined by local civilians.

In one of the videos, recorded by a 24-year-old Maraeed fighter, an ISIS fighter is surrounded by soldiers and is suddenly shot at point blank range in front of civilians who step on his body and throw it around the street.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/733646/Islamic-State-fighters-jihadi-human-rights-behead
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:49:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Paybacks are a mother.

:shrug:

Offline bolobaby

There are bad Muslims and there are good... Uh... Nevermind.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline chae

Considering what ISIS has done in that region, I'm strangely not bothered by this at all.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Considering what ISIS has done in that region, I'm strangely not bothered by this at all.

I remember seeing an elderly kurdish woman saying she wanted to capture Saddam and keep him in a cage so she could cut little pieces of him off every day.

Offline Joe Wooten

Same here......
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:57:24 pm by Joe Wooten »

Oceander

Maybe the ICC will take up the matter, seeing as how it's so hot to trot to persecute the US for supposed war crimes.

Nah, who am i kidding.  The ICC is just another political weapon of the left.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
We really need to just nuke the whole area.

Oceander

We really need to just nuke the whole area.

We could call it the fields of tritium.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We could call it the fields of tritium.

Then pave it over and build a Walmart...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"SADISTIC images show Iraqi soldiers beating, severing and beheading the dead bodies of islamic state fighters in the recently-liberated city of Qayyarah."

Moral equivalency of the left in action for all to see.

At least the Iraqis have the courtesy to do this to bodies that are dead.

isis does it (and worse) to folks while they're still alive.

Wingnut

Live by the sword die by the sword? 

Works for me.