Author Topic: Climate “Science” Rocked By Another Scandal  (Read 778 times)

Offline endicom

Climate “Science” Rocked By Another Scandal
« on: February 05, 2017, 06:16:13 pm »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Feb. 5, 2017

A just-retired scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has blown the whistle on a scandal of epic proportions involving fake news ginned up by climate “scientists.” Dr. John Bates, who until the end of 2016 was one of NOAA’s top scientists, told the story to the Daily Mail:

>

NOAA violated its own rules by publishing the report without subjecting it to required verification procedures–procedures that were designed by Dr. Bates himself.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/climate-science-rocked-by-another-scandal.php

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: Climate “Science” Rocked By Another Scandal
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 02:37:51 pm »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Feb. 5, 2017

A just-retired scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has blown the whistle on a scandal of epic proportions involving fake news ginned up by climate “scientists.” Dr. John Bates, who until the end of 2016 was one of NOAA’s top scientists, told the story to the Daily Mail:

>
NOAA violated its own rules by publishing the report without subjecting it to required verification procedures–procedures that were designed by Dr. Bates himself.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/climate-science-rocked-by-another-scandal.php

Maybe they should just report when there is actually some sort of legitimate, undoctored, factual data because the list of scandals is into about ten pages of small type.  In only the last ten years, I count no less than 25 major scandals regarding the Reality Deniers and the mendacious, hysterical lunacy they call AGW. All of which has been suppressed, spiked and underreported by the coconspirators in the mass media so that much of the voting public is largely unaware of them. 

The suppression of the actual data is one of the most cognitively-dissonant issues of our time. Every time another scandal is reported, the Reality Deniers scream even more loudly about how the evidence supporting their ecoparanoia  is "overwhelming". As with all leftists, everything is the exactly the opposite of what they say it is. Indeed, the objective evidence regarding the plausibility of the AGW conjecture IS becoming overwhelming - but it's the opposite of what algore et al say - there isn't any significant atmospheric warming or that if there is, it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with human activity.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, far leftists (anti-conservative fanatics) including ecoparanoid AGW fanatics, are not just mendacious, ignorant clowns-without-make-up, they are horribly, lethally dangerous, to themselves and everybody else.

The safest things to do would be round up every far-leftist anti-conservative fanatic, try, convict and execute them before they help to destroy the entire planet with their psychotic lunacy. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:39:34 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)