Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE – Female Islamic State Loyalist: ‘If We Are Asked to Blow Ourselves Up We’ll Do It’  (Read 784 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE – Female Islamic State Loyalist: ‘If We Are Asked to Blow Ourselves Up We’ll Do It’
Tehran, IRAN: Iranian women dressed as suicide bombers stand next to a portrait of 19-year-old Palestinian female suicide bomber Hiba Azem Daraghma during a demonstration in downtown Tehran, 31 July 2006.
BEHROUZ MEHRI/AFP/Getty

by Aaron Klein and Ali Waked16 Nov 2016635

TEL AVIV – Female Islamic State fighters have expressed their wish to defy the organization’s leadership and carry out suicide attacks in Mosul, according to internal communications obtained by Breitbart Jerusalem.

A closed group on the encrypted messaging app Telegram functions as a Twitter of sorts for IS fighters and their loyalists, giving them a forum to communicate and express their opinions. The female fighters in the forum revealed they are being stymied by the IS leadership in their attempts to organize suicide attacks.

The user who goes by the name Daughter of State of Justice wrote: “We’re waiting here for a sign from our leader so that we can participate in the fighting, but the leaders oppose our request and our wish to blow ourselves up amid the nonbelievers, our wish to die for Allah, and we asked our leaders to pass on our request to the leaders so that we will be able to do it but they refuse.”

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/16/exclusive-female-islamic-state-loyalist-oh-wish-carry-suicide-attack/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:29:46 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

ASKED??  I wasn't aware such options were given to women in islam.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
ASKED??  I wasn't aware such options were given to women in islam.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Did you hear about the Iraqi bathing beauty contest?  Nobody won.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Shias (like most Iranians) are not into suicide bombings as much. So, this article is doubly disturbing on that front. The Shias though, don't totally leave that option out but are not as prone to it as obviously, some Sunni sects are.