Author Topic: Trump team planning 'victory tour' of states he won  (Read 3461 times)

Online DB

Re: Trump team planning 'victory tour' of states he won
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 08:41:48 pm »
And I'm sure the Trumpies who complained about all of Obama's taxpayer-funded excursions will lead the strenuous objections to Trump's gloat tour too.

(CRICKETS)

It is way worse than that. If he doesn't spend much time at the White House like he claims, it will cost a fortune to provide security wherever he actually stays. The White House has extensive defenses and escape routes and is isolated from where other people are. But the White House doesn't suit his comfort level so it will cost a huge amount of taxpayer money so he doesn't have to suffer. Just imagine all the lives he'll upend and endanger so he can be were he wants to be.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2016, 08:51:31 pm »
It is way worse than that. If he doesn't spend much time at the White House like he claims, it will cost a fortune to provide security wherever he actually stays. The White House has extensive defenses and escape routes and is isolated from where other people are. But the White House doesn't suit his comfort level so it will cost a huge amount of taxpayer money so he doesn't have to suffer. Just imagine all the lives he'll upend and endanger so he can be were he wants to be.

It was just in the news and posted in this forum that the White House is getting security updates presently, he may not be able to work there.

Also, I haven't seen anywhere where the American taxpayer is footing this victory tour.

I'm glad he is thanking the American public, I don't know when the last time that was done.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2016, 09:19:30 pm »

OTOH, it will pi$$ off a lot of New Yorkers, including Billy Blaze. I doubt he'll come to Texas more than once.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2016, 09:24:00 pm »
Yeah, I'm not keen on this, but I doubt it is going to be all those different states.  And if it was, I'd question it because it would almost be deliberately snubbing states that didn't vote for him.  Have to see how it plays out.

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2016, 11:20:58 pm »
You are obviously obsessed with Trump but he will let you down.  He's not a good person and he won't be a good president.  I'm just hoping he's marginally better than Hillary and I think he will be.

IMHO I think it would be prudent at this point in time to give President-elect Trump a chance.  I'm hoping he will be one of the best presidents this country has seen; leading this country in a very positive direction and most importantly achieving respect for this country around the globe once again.    :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 04:15:38 pm »
More like this:   ^-^

Actually most likely... like this:

@Frank Cannon

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 04:17:18 pm by rodamala »

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2016, 11:56:02 am »
IMHO I think it would be prudent at this point in time to give President-elect Trump a chance.  I'm hoping he will be one of the best presidents this country has seen; leading this country in a very positive direction and most importantly achieving respect for this country around the globe once again.    :patriot: :patriot:

On the 17th I was with you.  Today, given all the reversals of the last few days and the continued Twitter stupidity, not so much.  I an reminded of all the reasons I found him an unacceptable candidate and it's obvious  winning has not changed his flaws.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2016, 03:45:28 pm »
Jennifer Jacobs ‏@JenniferJJacobs 1m1 minute ago Washington, DC
SCOOP: "Thank you tour” to celebrate Trump’s victory begins in Ohio on Thursday, aides tell me. 1st rally: 7 pm Cincinnati at US Bank Arena.

Jennifer Jacobs ‏@JenniferJJacobs 1m1 minute ago Washington, DC
Trump's Ohio rally begins at 6 p.m. local, 7 p.m. eastern on Thursday.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2016, 03:46:13 pm »
Jennifer Jacobs ‏@JenniferJJacobs 53s53 seconds ago Washington, DC
The 2nd stop on Trump's "thank you tour" is tentatively scheduled for Des Moines, Iowa in early December, transition officials tell me.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2016, 04:02:14 pm »
It'll be more of a "thank you" tour and a restatement of his promises .... he'll have a loud and enthusiastic mandate to take with him to Washington.   ^-^

Hope you are right RIV. However, if he picks Mitten for his SOS he will hear a few things he has not heard before at TRUMP rallies?? :whistle: