Author Topic: Trump team planning 'victory tour' of states he won  (Read 3463 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump team planning 'victory tour' of states he won
« on: November 17, 2016, 09:04:30 pm »

Trump team planning 'victory tour' of states he won

By Matthew Nussbaum

11/17/16 03:42 PM EST

President-elect Donald Trump will be embarking on a “victory tour” to the states he carried, a campaign aide told reporters Thursday.

“We’re working on a victory tour now; it will happen in the next couple of weeks,” said George Gigicos, the campaign’s advance team director, who briefly talked about Trump’s first trip, according to pool reports.

The tour will bring Trump “obviously to the states that we won and the swing states we flipped over,” Gigicos said.

Trump carried 30 states. Campaign aides had previously indicated that Trump, who fed off the energy of large crowds during the campaign, was hoping to continue holding similar rallies during the transition and possibly beyond.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2016/11/donald-trump-victory-tour-of-states-won-231576
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump team planning 'victory tour' of states he won
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 10:03:50 pm »
It'll be more of a "thank you" tour and a restatement of his promises .... he'll have a loud and enthusiastic mandate to take with him to Washington.   ^-^

Offline rodamala

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 11:13:22 pm »
Kinda like this?

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 11:25:58 pm »
Kinda like this?

More like this:   ^-^

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 04:22:06 am »
It'll be more of a "thank you" tour and a restatement of his promises .... he'll have a loud and enthusiastic mandate to take with him to Washington.   ^-^

No, it will be trump seeking more praise, love and adoration.  He needs to be working on a plan to govern instead of taking victory laps with his worshippers.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 04:42:27 am »
No, it will be trump seeking more praise, love and adoration.   

I think you're just plain wrong @Emjay   

I watched Donald Trump walk to the podium to give his acceptance speech and I saw a man humbled.  I really think he wants to thank those who voted for him, for their confidence in him, and reconfirm his promise:  "I will not let you down!"

President-elect Donald Trump; November 9, 2016

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 04:58:34 am »
I think you're just plain wrong @Emjay   

I watched Donald Trump walk to the podium to give his acceptance speech and I saw a man humbled.  I really think he wants to thank those who voted for him, for their confidence in him, and reconfirm his promise:  "I will not let you down!"

President-elect Donald Trump; November 9, 2016

You are obviously obsessed with Trump but he will let you down.  He's not a good person and he won't be a good president.  I'm just hoping he's marginally better than Hillary and I think he will be.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 05:08:30 am »
No, it will be trump seeking more praise, love and adoration.

Probably. Yet, on this I really can't find it in me to complain. I beat Clinton, I'd do something similar.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 05:08:47 am »

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 05:08:53 am »
You are obviously obsessed with Trump but he will let you down.  He's not a good person and he won't be a good president.  I'm just hoping he's marginally better than Hillary and I think he will be.

Please try to step away from your knee-jerk hate ... I'm trying to help you understand reality. 

As for the type of president Trump will be--- as long as he continues to ignore the haters nipping at his ankles, Trump will be a GREAT president.  Deal with it @Emjay .  Deal with it.   :seeya:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 05:11:42 am »
Please try to step away from your knee-jerk hate ... I'm trying to help you understand reality. 

As for the type of president Trump will be--- as long as he continues to ignore the haters nipping at his ankles, Trump will be a GREAT president.  Deal with it @Emjay .  Deal with it.   :seeya:

What the hell does it matter to you if someone doesn't like him? Shitloads of people don't like him. Maybe you should deal with that.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 07:00:20 am »
What the hell does it matter to you if someone doesn't like him? Shitloads of people don't like him. Maybe you should deal with that.

Right FC, stupid people don't like him.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2016, 07:01:25 am »

Some people don't know, they must be for open borders and sympathize with the Islamic menace. They don't have a clue.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2016, 07:38:51 am »

Once again showing off that 3rd grade intellect you're known for. Now go put your moms laptop back so she doesn't notice it's missing in the morning.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 07:51:42 am »
Some people don't know, they must be for open borders and sympathize with the Islamic menace. They don't have a clue.

Kind of a dumb thing to say there. Civvie.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DB

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 08:28:27 am »

Coming from you that's pretty funny.

geronl

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 01:16:39 pm »
Such a vindictive hateful moron, he's going to make Obama look good before he's done

Offline Applewood

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 03:00:08 pm »
Are we taxpayers going to pay for this tour, just as we paid for all of Obama's vacations?

Offline chae

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 03:07:03 pm »
@geronl

Are you talking about Trump or Tomsea?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 03:17:19 pm »
Such a vindictive hateful moron, he's going to make Obama look good before he's done

What you say sounds harsh, but I think you're on to something, as evidenced by Trump's return to Twitter Wars.

Just as my son has no time for video games during Finals Week, our new President needs to spend his time more productively.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 03:48:04 pm »
Are we taxpayers going to pay for this tour, just as we paid for all of Obama's vacations?

We will certainly be paying for all the security arrangements because he is the President elect.  If a single night in NYC cost $75,000 when the Obama's celebrated a birthday, imagine what this tour is going to cost. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2016, 04:48:07 pm »
@geronl

Are you talking about Trump or Tomsea?

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 05:53:47 pm »

Why don't we just call this off.  I don't need your help.  You need help but you don't want it.

Trump will not be a great president.  If he doesn't do lasting harm to the country, I will call him successful.

He did two or three good things.  The main one was Getting Rid of Hillary!!!  Kudos for that.

I like his first couple of appointments.  If whoever is reining him in can keep doing it, he may do okay.

It's dangerous to worship someone human but if that's your gig, go for it.  Just let me alone and I'll let you alone.

Deal???

Offline Applewood

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 07:56:07 pm »
We will certainly be paying for all the security arrangements because he is the President elect.  If a single night in NYC cost $75,000 when the Obama's celebrated a birthday, imagine what this tour is going to cost.

And I'm sure the Trumpies who complained about all of Obama's taxpayer-funded excursions will lead the strenuous objections to Trump's gloat tour too.

(CRICKETS)