Author Topic: Details of planned beheading of US soldier, attack on police released in court  (Read 380 times)

rangerrebew

Details of planned beheading of US soldier, attack on police released in court
By Michele Katz| November 16th, 2016|Military News|0 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
FacebookTwitterLinkedinRedditTumblrGoogle+PinterestVkEmail

More information released about West Chester man accused of plotting terror attack
WLWT - Cincinnati, OH

21-year-old Munir Abdulkader of West Chester, Ohio allegedly planned to behead a local soldier and videotape it. Police say he then planned to use an AK-47, that he bought in a parking lot in May 2015, to open fire on police officers.

Back in 2014, Abdulkader started showing support for ISIS online. One of his tweets read: “Instead of wanting me to be a Shaheed, [my parents] want me to be a chemist… may Allah guide us!” ‘Shaheed’ in Arabic means Muslim martyr.

After his arrest in 2015, it was revealed in court documents that Abdulkader had initially planned to go to Syria to join ISIL as a fighter. He later changed his mind, however, following several high-profile arrests of people who were travelling overseas to join the terrorist group. He decided instead to plan an attack at home, officials said.

http://popularmilitary.com/details-planned-beheading-us-soldier-attack-police-released-court/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:18:59 pm by rangerrebew »