Author Topic: Mark Kirk, Only Republican to Vote Against De-Funding Planned Parenthood, Loses Senate Race  (Read 1516 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mark Kirk, Only Republican to Vote Against De-Funding Planned Parenthood, Loses Senate Race

Illinois Senator Mark Kirk, the only Republican to vote against defunding the Planned Parenthood abortion business, lost his race to keep his US senate seat tonight. Kirk lost the race to pro-abortion Democrat Tammy Duckworth, who work very closely with the abortion industry

Duckworth denied Republican Kirk a second full term late Tuesday, providing Democrats a crucial pickup in their bid to retake the Senate.

Kirk of Illinois was the only Republican senator to vote against de-funding the Planned Parenthood abortion business when Senate Democrats filibustered the bill to do so.

Read More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/11/08/mark-kirk-only-republican-to-vote-against-de-funding-planned-parenthood-loses-senate-race/

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:47:19 am by TomSea »

Offline Joe Wooten

Yeah, we traded a moderately corrupt democrat-lite for a notoriously corrupt democrat-heavy.

I HAVE GOTTA get out of this state.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yeah, we traded a moderately corrupt democrat-lite for a notoriously corrupt democrat-heavy.

I HAVE GOTTA get out of this state.

Looks like that was a rather unique race with that Duckworth lady. Maybe the Dems will come to their senses and stop being such extremists eventually.

Offline Joe Wooten

Looks like that was a rather unique race with that Duckworth lady. Maybe the Dems will come to their senses and stop being such extremists eventually.

Never will happen. From all that I see here in the Sheepul's Republik of Madiganistan, all of them are doubling down on extreme leftism.