General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

loses job because she voted trump

(1/3) > >>

jpsb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbNOWl7w83Y

jpsb:
I'll bet this is happening all across the nation.

jpsb:

--- Quote from: Scutter on November 16, 2016, 06:35:00 pm ---If it's really as she describes it, this is outrageous. However, I would bet there is another side to this story.

--- End quote ---

Did you read about the CEO fired for saying he was going to kill Trump? This is how the facist left thinks. Reward your (political) friends and punish your (political) enemies.  Just look at all the rioting happening, I think there is a good chance she's telling the truth.

jpsb:

--- Quote from: Scutter on November 16, 2016, 06:43:54 pm ---@jpsb

--- End quote ---

@Scutter if I stumble upon more info I'll post it.

240B:

She went to work and caused a disruption.
Her boss told her to 'stop talking' (because she was disrupting the workplace).
She interpreted this admonishment as being suppressive of her pro-Trump views.
She then challenged her boss's warning and confronted him indicating that he was 'oppressing' her ability to express herself.
Her boss then told her to 'leave' (which she assumed meant she was fired. I think he just wanted her to shut-up to stop the disruption).
She then reiterated to her boss, and to the office I assume, her view of herself as a 'proud American'.
Her boss then told her to leave again, which she complied.
She then made a self congratulatory video establishing herself as the victim of anti-Trump repression.

Being pro-Trump and being a proud American does not give anyone the right to be a loudmouth jerk, especially at work. IMO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version