General Category > Politics/Government

Herman Cain: 'Steve Bannon is not a white supremacist’

(1/3) > >>

endicom:
The Hill
Mark Hensch
Nov. 15, 2016

Herman Cain on Tuesday defended incoming White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon, arguing President-elect Donald Trump’s senior counselor isn't "a white supremacist."

"First of all, I'm a black guy and I know Steve Bannon is not a white supremacist," Cain said on Fox Business Network’s “After the Bell."

“All these attacks on Steve Bannon are because they have nothing else to try and slow Trump down,” the 2012 GOP presidential candidate added. "They want to go back and pull out old dirt that is irrelevant.”

More... http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/306222-herman-cain-steve-bannon-is-not-a-white-supremacist

Frank Cannon:
Does Cain know Bannon? He doesn't say so. He just says that he is black and Bannon is not a racists.

This is about as stupid a piece that has ever been posted here.

endicom:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on November 16, 2016, 04:05:23 pm ---Does Cain know Bannon?
--- End quote ---

Yes. No, I will not do your web searches for you.

--- Quote ---This is about as stupid a piece that has ever been posted here.

--- End quote ---

Can't hold a candle to your posts.

TomSea:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on November 16, 2016, 04:05:23 pm ---Does Cain know Bannon? He doesn't say so. He just says that he is black and Bannon is not a racists.

This is about as stupid a piece that has ever been posted here.

--- End quote ---

Armstrong Williams is black and he knows Bannon. I guess there goes your criteria.

--- Quote ---I have known Steve Bannon for over 10 years and he is a man with incredible character and integrity. Steve has had one of the most interesting careers of anyone I know.

He was once in the military, worked on Wall Street for Goldman Sachs and even spent time in liberal Hollywood. Everything he's done, he's excelled at, but the liberal media is doing everything they can to paint him as someone that he is not.

I have had many conversations with Steve about issues impacting minorities and he's always offered creative and strategic ideas to fix many of those issues. It's impossible for him to be aware of every single headline on an article at Breitbart, and out of thousands of stories posted a week, the mainstream media has only pointed out four or five to demonize this good man and it's wrong.

Steve's presence during President-elect Trump's campaign, propelled the campaign to the next level and the same thoroughness, creativity, and leadership that helped Mr. Trump during the campaign, will help him as president.

The mainstream media will do everything they can to derail Mr. Trump's presidency, but we must not allow them to distract us from what's important.

--- End quote ---
https://www.facebook.com/RealArmstrongWilliams/posts/10154123698151194

Frank Cannon:

--- Quote from: endicom on November 16, 2016, 04:28:12 pm ---Yes. No, I will not do your web searches for you.

Can't hold a candle to your posts.

--- End quote ---

Really genius? Other than Cain making this quote, there are no ties between Cain and Bannon on 4 pages of google searches. No pictures of them together. I can't even find where Cain interviewed him on his radio show. Cain doesn't know anything about Bannon other than his man crush Donny likes him. That make Cain a worthless shill.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Herman+Cain+Steve+Bannon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=Herman+Cain+Steve+Bannon&start=0

You Donny ass kissers can pimp for your Grand Mufti all you want, most of us are not buying. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version