Author Topic: Why the Big Lie About Steve Bannon?  (Read 10879 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Why the Big Lie About Steve Bannon?
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2016, 02:23:17 am »

Pamela Geller: As a Jew, I Stand with Steve Bannon

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/pamela-geller-as-a-jew-i-stand-with-steve-bannon/

I saw Pam's post on FB and was going to post it...thanks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2016, 02:24:55 am »
I'm going to have to agree with you here.  I'm disgusted when the left calls anyone that they don't like racist and I'm equally disgusted with supposed conservatives who throw the word racist at someone just because they don't like him.  It's really getting old. **nononono*

:amen:

And the Nazi/Hitler card.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2016, 02:28:19 am »

Jews supported NAZI Germany and blacks fought for the South.

Jews sell Israel down the river all the time.

Just because a couple speak out in favor of Steve Bannon doesn't hide or lessen the fact he's associated with racists.

All Gellar is doing is giving cover to the guy that amplifies her articles on his website.

It's called job security.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2016, 02:32:40 am »
Jews supported NAZI Germany and blacks fought for the South.

Jews sell Israel down the river all the time.

Just because a couple speak out in favor of Steve Bannon doesn't hide or lessen the fact he's associated with racists.

All Gellar is doing is giving cover to the guy that amplifies her articles on his website.

It's called job security.

Gellar lacks dignity. Trump accused her of intentionally drawing a terrorist attack for attention and she turns around and kisses his butt.

I can't respect people like that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2016, 02:33:40 am »
Gellar lacks dignity. Trump accused her of intentionally drawing a terrorist attack for attention and she turns around and kisses his butt.

I can't respect people like that.

I agree.

I was trying to be nice.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2016, 02:35:42 am »
The problem with Bannon is that he caters to the alt-right movement when he should instead be disavowing them.  Racism has no place in the Conservativism - one that is dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

You can hang around turds and not touch one, but you still end up smelling like them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline endicom

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2016, 02:35:47 am »

And nice try. Are you going to deny that the actual editor and founder of THE internet daily newspaper for white supremacists is supporting the choice of Bannon?

No reasons were given.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2016, 02:37:11 am »
No reasons were given.

@EC yeah he's going to deny it.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2016, 02:37:43 am »
The problem with Steve Bannon is that he reinforces and enables Trump's anti-globalist, anti-free trade impulses,  and his selection as consigliere suggests that Trump is going to go to war with the foreign policy/natsec establishment, both ours and that of our allies.     His selection suggests that Trump wants to go rogue.   

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 02:38:46 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2016, 02:38:06 am »

I have always liked Pamela Geller.   She is a fierce and unapologetic warrior for the cause.   (And good looking too. :) ) 

I used to read Atlas Shrugs a long time ago.   Nowadays I only check it out when I hear she's in the news.   

Too many websites to read nowadays.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2016, 02:38:41 am »
The problem with Bannon is that he caters to the alt-right movement when he should instead be disavowing them.  Racism has no place in the Conservativism - one that is dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

You can hang around turds and not touch one, but you still end up smelling like them.

At a time when the GOP should be embracing Coolidge conservatism, they instead stagger off into the weeds of Teddy Roosevelt progressivism

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2016, 02:39:37 am »
I have always liked Pamela Geller.   She is a fierce and unapologetic warrior for the cause.   (And good looking too. :) ) 

I used to read Atlas Shrugs a long time ago.   Nowadays I only check it out when I hear she's in the news.   

Too many websites to read nowadays.

I like Pam too..follow her on twitter and FB
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2016, 02:40:34 am »
The problem with Steve Bannon is that he reinforces and enables Trump's anti-globalist, anti-free trade impulses,  and his selection as consigliere suggests that Trump is going to go to war with the foreign policy/natsec establishment, both ours and that of our allies.     His selection suggests that Trump wants to go rogue.   

I'm not sure I mind that.   I'm willing to see what he proposes to do before I decide whether to dislike it or not.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2016, 02:40:52 am »
Yes, initially DT was criticizing her for her stand against the muslim terrorists.
I will give her the benefit of the doubt and believe she too received the David French treatment and did T's bidding.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2016, 02:42:28 am »
I like Pam too..follow her on twitter and FB

I don't do twitter or facebook.   I guess i'm just behind the times.    :) 

I love her confrontational style.   I'm thinking a lot of that is a "New York thang." 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LMAO

« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2016, 02:44:10 am »
At a time when the GOP should be embracing Coolidge conservatism, they instead stagger off into the weeds of Teddy Roosevelt progressivism

This can't be stated enough
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2016, 02:57:02 am »
I thought we were talking about Bannon?    He worked for Breitbart,   so I figure he is good. 

Breitbart ain't been Breitbart since the old man died.

We often don't.    Of course stabbing our people in the back is no way to encourage loyalty.

Again, they ain't 'ours'.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2016, 03:24:32 am »
Breitbart ain't been Breitbart since the old man died.

Andrew was one of the biggest anti racists in our movement. He desegregated his Frat at Tulane when he was there. There is no way in hell he would let Bannon anywhere near him. All the people who knew him and worked with him say so. I'll side with them on this issue. Bannon is alt right garbage.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2016, 04:01:23 am »
The problem with Steve Bannon is that he reinforces and enables Trump's anti-globalist, anti-free trade impulses,  and his selection as consigliere suggests that Trump is going to go to war with the foreign policy/natsec establishment, both ours and that of our allies.   

Good, that's what the American people elected him to do.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2016, 10:44:42 am »

So you think it's a good thing he wants to further ruin an economy that's teetering on the brink?

You're perfectly content have him piss on our allies and strategic partnerships that keep us and other countries safe?

If you think people voted Trump into office to continue  the path Obama put us on you are more deluded than I thought.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2016, 01:31:04 pm »

Except that Trump is prioritizing loyalty above all else.  You okay with neocon John Bolton?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Longmire

« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2016, 02:27:15 pm »
Except that Trump is prioritizing loyalty above all else.  You okay with neocon John Bolton?

Not really...don't like Gingrich either. I'd much prefer a retired General like Kellogg or Flynn as Sec. of State.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2016, 02:42:18 pm »
Andrew was one of the biggest anti racists in our movement. He desegregated his Frat at Tulane when he was there. There is no way in hell he would let Bannon anywhere near him. All the people who knew him and worked with him say so. I'll side with them on this issue. Bannon is alt right garbage.

But Breitbart also hired a lot of people who say Bannon is a racist.

Silver Pines

« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2016, 02:49:13 pm »
I don't kneel and there is no 'alt-right.' Leftists latched on to 'alt-right' as a campaign slogan. That was just a cheap trick to lump disaffected conservatives in with non-leftist bigots. Anyone dull enough to accept that cheap trick is labeling the true conservatives at TBR as alt-right.

It would be good if you knew what you write.

@endicom

That's pretty funny.  I guess you'd better inform Bannon that the alt-right doesn't exist.

Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely,” he told Mother Jones at this year’s Republican National Convention. “Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe. Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that’s just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements.”

https://www.good.is/articles/five-scary-steve-bannon-quotes-alt-right

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2016, 02:53:49 pm »
Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely,” he told Mother Jones at this year’s Republican National Convention. “Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe. Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that’s just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements.”

https://www.good.is/articles/five-scary-steve-bannon-quotes-alt-right

Moral relativism?  Who else does that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-