Author Topic: Why the Big Lie About Steve Bannon?  (Read 10944 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Why the Big Lie About Steve Bannon?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2016, 01:19:31 am »
Pardon me.   I mistakenly thought I was on a conservative site.   I didn't know this was a place where people hurled accusations of racism at people over disagreements.   

As far as I know Steve Bannon isn't a member here.

Secondly I find it quite funny and kinda sad that in your attempt to scold people for...*gasp*...name calling...you take a potshot at TBR.

You do know what the definition of hypocrite is don't you?

You must because while you're tsk tsk'ing people here for allegedly calling each other people here racists you're the first to label people who didn't vote for Orange Wonderful "Hillary supporters" and wait what was that you said?

Oh yeah...

I mistakenly thought I was on a conservative site.

****sheep****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2016, 01:22:53 am »
I'm going to invest in that company that makes Shop Rags too.

They are going to need something to wipe the polish off those turds.  :beer:

I don't know.. I think it's spray-on now... And if you use too much, they turn out orange.... But it takes a lot to cover... so it's a touchy balance.

Offline endicom

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2016, 01:23:37 am »

To vent wrath and force a confrontation in which they think they can make Trump back down.   

Bannon is just the vehicle they are attempting to use to achieve some sort of victory our of their disaster.

Correct. They couldn't beat Trump down so they'll keep trying to bend him to their will.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 01:25:43 am »

Correct. They couldn't beat Trump down so they'll keep trying to bend him to their will.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline endicom

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2016, 01:32:52 am »

Good movie. It gave an idea of the wide-open atmosphere of that time and place.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2016, 01:39:22 am »
Pardon me.   I mistakenly thought I was on a conservative site.   I didn't know this was a place where people hurled accusations of racism at people over disagreements.   
For months and months, a faction has been calling anything related to Trump, racist, Nazi, fascist etc.

The owners and mods asked that it be stopped, but left off enforcing that at all long ago.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2016, 01:42:09 am »
For months and months, a faction has been calling anything related to Trump, racist, Nazi, fascist etc.

The owners and mods asked that it be stopped, but left off enforcing that at all long ago.

I believe they've also asked the Trumpkins to knock off the Hillary Supporter crap when you level your accusatory finger at people who didn't vote for Donny.

But you're still at it.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2016, 01:46:19 am »

You conveniently omit the fact that sinkspur was shown the door less than a week ago for the very thing you accuse the Mods and @mystery-ak of not enforcing.

Both sides of this divisive issue have been given leeway.  Only one side whines about it.

Offline beandog

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2016, 01:56:15 am »
I'm going to have to agree with you here.  I'm disgusted when the left calls anyone that they don't like racist and I'm equally disgusted with supposed conservatives who throw the word racist at someone just because they don't like him.  It's really getting old. **nononono*

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2016, 02:04:58 am »
I'm going to have to agree with you here.  I'm disgusted when the left calls anyone that they don't like racist and I'm equally disgusted with supposed conservatives who throw the word racist at someone just because they don't like him.  It's really getting old. **nononono*

Old like when Trump supporters accuse people who didn't vote for either candidate of being "Hillary supporters"?

Or did you mean old like being called worse than a "Communist Rat" because we didn't vote for Trump?

Is that the kind of old you're talking about?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 02:05:34 am by txradioguy »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2016, 02:05:33 am »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2016, 02:05:37 am »

What is annoying is that they are relying on leftist derived information to make these accusations.   I just saw up above that "sinkspur"  was tossed (Thank you God!)  and I recall that He/She was constantly pulling information from known left wing sites like Huffington Post and such.   

Why would conservatives want to spread their propaganda?   The time to shoot one of ours in the head is *AFTER*  sufficient evidence has been presented of an irredeemable nature.   

The Liberals NEVER do this!   They simply accept the most evil rotten people and do not police themselves at all.    We should,  at the very least,   give one of ours the benefit of the doubt. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2016, 02:09:21 am »
Catch.

You just about gave me a heart attack.   My first thought was "Why would you link to that place without giving someone a warning? I don't want my data traffic showing contacts with that place. "

Then I saw it was an archive of a screen capture.   Still,  not funny. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2016, 02:10:15 am »
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/antisemitic-semite-Steve-Bannon/2016/11/15/id/759071/

Newsmax
Alan Dershowitz Doesn't See Evidence Steve Bannon Is Anti-Semitic
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 06:07 PM

By: Jason Devaney

Attorney Alan Dershowitz admitted Tuesday there is no evidence Steve Bannon, President-elect Donald Trump's top advisor, holds anti-Semitic views despite public outcry.

Dershowitz, a civil liberties lawyer, made the remark during an interview with MSNBC.

"Look, I don't know whether he's an anti-Semite or not," Dershowitz said. "I just don't think you should toss that phrase around casually unless there's overwhelming evidence."

Mediaite posted a clip of the interview.

Dershowitz then went through the evidence and said he does not see anything clear-cut that would paint Bannon, the former executive chairman of Breitbart News, as an anti-Semite.

"Is he supported by bigots? . . . Yes he is. But to show you an analogy, if [Rep.] Keith Ellison [of Minnesota], who's a decent, good person, were to be appointed the head of the Democratic National Committee, Hamas would support it, would cheer and yell because he's had some association with [Nation of Islam leader Louis] Farrakhan in the past.

"You can't always judge a person by the supporters."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2016, 02:10:42 am »
Why would conservatives want to spread their propaganda?   The time to shoot one of ours in the head is *AFTER*  sufficient evidence has been presented of an irredeemable nature.   

Trump ain't 'one of ours'. That's the point.

The Liberals NEVER do this!

That's because they always have a liberal elected that will, to a great degree, serve their interests.

We do not.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2016, 02:12:29 am »

You just about gave me a heart attack.   My first thought was "Why would you link to that place without giving someone a warning? I don't want my data traffic showing contacts with that place. "

Then I saw it was an archive of a screen capture.   Still,  not funny. 

Sorry, it's why I linked the archived version (apart from the fact that Anglin tends to indulge in some editing after the fact). No one needs THAT parent site in their browsing history.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2016, 02:13:59 am »
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/antisemitic-semite-Steve-Bannon/2016/11/15/id/759071/

Newsmax
Alan Dershowitz Doesn't See Evidence Steve Bannon Is Anti-Semitic
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 06:07 PM

By: Jason Devaney

Attorney Alan Dershowitz admitted Tuesday there is no evidence Steve Bannon, President-elect Donald Trump's top advisor, holds anti-Semitic views despite public outcry.

Dershowitz, a civil liberties lawyer, made the remark during an interview with MSNBC.

"Look, I don't know whether he's an anti-Semite or not," Dershowitz said. "I just don't think you should toss that phrase around casually unless there's overwhelming evidence."

Mediaite posted a clip of the interview.

Dershowitz then went through the evidence and said he does not see anything clear-cut that would paint Bannon, the former executive chairman of Breitbart News, as an anti-Semite.

"Is he supported by bigots? . . . Yes he is. But to show you an analogy, if [Rep.] Keith Ellison [of Minnesota], who's a decent, good person, were to be appointed the head of the Democratic National Committee, Hamas would support it, would cheer and yell because he's had some association with [Nation of Islam leader Louis] Farrakhan in the past.

"You can't always judge a person by the supporters."

Dershowitz occasionally gets it right.    I've noticed over the last several  years he has been a voice of reason on some controversial issues.   Maybe he's finally growing out of liberalism.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2016, 02:14:25 am »

Well I have to agree...People need to stop believing what the MSM tells us...they are pushing this story..even Alan Dershowitz a big lib says it isn't true...let's put it to bed!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2016, 02:14:34 am »
Catch.

You should give the full link. I'll try to remember to not trust you in the future.

That site gave no reasons.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2016, 02:16:51 am »
Trump ain't 'one of ours'. That's the point.

I thought we were talking about Bannon?    He worked for Breitbart,   so I figure he is good. 

That's because they always have a liberal elected that will, to a great degree, serve their interests.

We do not.

We often don't.    Of course stabbing our people in the back is no way to encourage loyalty. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2016, 02:19:05 am »
You should give the full link. I'll try to remember to not trust you in the future.

That site gave no reasons.

There is a reason I didn't give the full link. This forum does not wish to be associated with that site. At all.

And nice try. Are you going to deny that the actual editor and founder of THE internet daily newspaper for white supremacists is supporting the choice of Bannon?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2016, 02:20:36 am »
That was from David Horowitz.

A comment uttered in divorce court.

There are non-leftist anti-Semites? Who knew?

Wanting the U.S. to have a constitution is nationalist. Wanting the U.S. to have borders is nationalist. Wanting the U.S. to have a military force is nationalist. Should he be internationalist?

What reasons did they give?

I've never had a guy. Not physically and not politically.

Always an excuse or deflection to avoid dealing with reality when it comes to Trump.

Typical.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2016, 02:20:43 am »
Could it be because he turned Breitbart into a second home for Stormfront?

Yup, he's another degenerate and will harm the right if we let him.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2016, 02:21:28 am »
Well I have to agree...People need to stop believing what the MSM tells us...they are pushing this story..even Alan Dershowitz a big lib says it isn't true...let's put it to bed!

Pamela Geller: As a Jew, I Stand with Steve Bannon

Donald Trump has named Steven K. Bannon his senior counselor and chief strategist, and now the lies, smears, and defamation of Bannon have begun. I know well how this process works. It’s evil. As the enemedia bombards us with claims that Bannon is a white supremacist and an anti-Semite, I am, as a Jew and a proud Zionist, honored to stand up for Steve Bannon.

I am fortunate to say that I have known and worked with Steve Bannon ever since the tragic passing of Andrew Breitbart. While he was at Breitbart, he would ask me to write articles on pressing issues — usually several times each week. Longtime readers who are deeply familiar with my work know that I am a fiercely proud Jew and unapologetic Zionist. As long as I have known Steve, he has been an unabashed supporter of Israel, and of those of us who fight against Jew-hatred and racism. Unequivocally.

He is whip-smart, courageous, bold, and loyal.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/pamela-geller-as-a-jew-i-stand-with-steve-bannon/
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2016, 02:23:04 am »
LOL using Breitbart to defend the CEO of Breitbart?

:silly: :silly: :silly: