Author Topic: I *TOLD* you she was a psychotic hate-witch.  (Read 3741 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

I *TOLD* you she was a psychotic hate-witch.
« on: November 15, 2016, 07:50:05 pm »
And some of you thought Trump was as bad?   

"Dumped on Prom Night" Hillary's election night meltdown

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Early in the morning, the custodial staff were greeted by flipped-over tables as the floors were covered with expensive food, drinks, and appetizers. Broken champagne flutes and gilded silverware were also seen scattered around the would-be party room.

The most telling sign of a massive meltdown was the cake. The pastry that had once proudly displayed the presidential seal, was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the dessert table.

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/dumped-on-prom-night-hillary-clinton-s-backstage-meltdown-t18951.html
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: I *TOLD* you she was a psychotic hate-witch.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 07:57:31 pm »
Here's another. 

Losing it on a losing night.

Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down.

https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 08:26:36 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 07:58:54 pm »
Nothing says "Middle class champion" like a $950,000 bottle of champagne
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 08:03:18 pm »
..and then I told Hillary don't worry about Podesta's emails....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 08:03:42 pm »
You all realize that is just a satire site right?

You've all been had if you think that actually happened.

It's an 'Onion' kinda things folks.

Use a bit more discernment.  The Left uses this kind of crap to pigeon hole us as a bunch of dupes.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 08:07:36 pm »
You all realize that is just a satire site right?

You've all been had if you think that actually happened.

It's an 'Onion' kinda things folks.

Use a bit more discernment.  The Left uses this kind of crap to pigeon hole us as a bunch of dupes.

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained.

— The Kincannon Show (@kincannon_show) November 14, 2016

Hillary Clinton did not make it on stage that night. She sent John Podesta out instead.

Hillary was drunk.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-became-physically-violent-election-night-tore-robby-mook-john-podesta/
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 08:20:24 pm »
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 08:22:09 pm »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 08:25:49 pm »
Link to Spectator.org:  https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/

Wow.  How did that happen?   I just noticed my link is wrong.   I'll edit to correct it. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 08:30:19 pm »
a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

There's your clue it was satire sherlock.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 08:32:28 pm »
"Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down.

This information comes directly from TAS' longtime editor, Bob Tyrrell, who in my experience, is not in the habit of making things up. It would certainly not be the first time that Hillary has had an emotional melt-down, as such episodes have been by now well-documented.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 08:36:22 pm »
Unsourced, no pics.

While I don't doubt Hillary is psycho, you can take this whole story with this...

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 08:37:56 pm »

As if posting something from an obvious satire site like The People's Cube wasn't clue enough.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 08:40:03 pm »

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-became-physically-violent-election-night-tore-robby-mook-john-podesta/

Wow. Todd Kincannon. There is a truly reputable source.....

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 08:41:35 pm »

Yeah! Clinton's paying in full, ain't nobody going to believe that. :tongue2:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 08:43:17 pm »
 :laugh:

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 08:44:22 pm »

Wow.  How did that happen?   I just noticed my link is wrong.   I'll edit to correct it.

No worries ... Spectator often lists several articles on a page.   ^-^

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 08:46:57 pm »
As if posting something from an obvious satire site like The People's Cube wasn't clue enough.

There's a special class of person who thinks People's Cube articles and Onion pieces are as true as it gets....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 08:47:53 pm »

True that - but hey - since Trump -  the National Enquirer is now regarded as legit news.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 09:28:08 pm »
Ex-Secret Service Agent: "People Need to Know The Real Hillary Clinton And How Dangerous She Is"

Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne, author of the new book Crisis of Character, which examines Hillary Clinton's conduct under his watch, appeared on Monday's broadcast of FOX News Channel's Hannity. Byrne talked Hillary Clinton's temperament, her "terrified staff," Bill Clinton carrying on affairs, drug use in the White House and more with host Sean Hannity.

Byrne said Clinton was feared by her staff and was notorious for her yelling. Byrne told Hannity that she has "blown up" at him and other Secret Service agents.

"She gets angry at things that are policy issues that, you know, take time to fix, and she's got this attitude where she wants things fixed right now, immediately. She screams and yells at people," Byrne said in an interview aired Monday night.

"There’s many examples that I site in my book where she blows up at people," Byrne said. "Like I’ve said, she has blown up at me before, and agents, and her staff. At one time, I saw her staff so afraid to tell her about a mistake that was made. They weren’t upset about the waste of the mistake, ordering the wrong invitations, they were terrified that someone was going to have to tell Hillary Clinton that there was a mistake made."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/28/ex-secret_service_agent_people_need_to_know_the_real_hillary_clinton_and_how_dangerous_she_is.html
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 10:11:00 pm »
Hillary Clinton Screaming Obscenities and Throwing Objects in Election Night Meltdown

A Tuesday of catharsis for Donald Trump voters turned into an evening of rage for Hillary Clinton. The Democratic presidential nominee, anticipating the postelection reaction of many of her supporters, began shouting profanities, banging tables, and turning objects not nailed down into projectiles.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/hillary-clinton-screaming-obscenities-and-throwing-objects-in-election-night-meltdown/?
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 11:06:17 pm »
Ex-Secret Service Agent: "People Need to Know The Real Hillary Clinton And How Dangerous She Is"

"There’s many examples that I site in my book where she blows up at people," Byrne said. "Like I’ve said, she has blown up at me before, and agents, and her staff. At one time, I saw her staff so afraid to tell her about a mistake that was made. They weren’t upset about the waste of the mistake, ordering the wrong invitations, they were terrified that someone was going to have to tell Hillary Clinton that there was a mistake made."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/28/ex-secret_service_agent_people_need_to_know_the_real_hillary_clinton_and_how_dangerous_she_is.html

It's Cite. Not site. The verb form of Citation.

Sorry, pet peeve. Carry on.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 01:15:52 am »

It's Cite. Not site. The verb form of Citation.

Sorry, pet peeve. Carry on.

Homonyms can be a bitch sometimes.   I am constantly mixing up "their"  with "there".

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2016, 01:20:43 am »

Homonyms can be a bitch sometimes.   I am constantly mixing up "their"  with "there".

That's not all you seem to get confused about.

Just sayin...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2016, 01:21:11 am »

Its and It's are the killers for me.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink