Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Blow up! Days before losing the election Hillary and Bill had a screaming match over who to blame for her flagging campaign - the ex-president so angry he threw his phone off the roof of his Arkansas penthouse  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

As I've said before, I don't think Bill really wanted her to win.  I think he saw his legacy being destroyed by her incompetence and hubris.

I think it is entirely possible that if Trump actually does decently or at least holds the line in the plunge into liberal  insanity, Bill will go down in history as the man that saved America.

Think about that for a second folks.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I think it is entirely possible that if Trump actually does decently or at least holds the line in the plunge into liberal  insanity, Bill will go down in history as the man that saved America.

Think about that for a second folks.

I read something the other day along the lines of " Hillary Clinton must be the only person in the world so arrogant as to refuse to take political advice from Bill Clinton. "

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

I read something the other day along the lines of " Hillary Clinton must be the only person in the world so arrogant as to refuse to take political advice from Bill Clinton. "

I think she actually believed her own/medias press that she saved Bill during Monicagate. She took that mistaken assumption with her throughout her career, never once realizing she only had a career because people were either giving bill payback or 'buying' access to his influence.

Bill was/is a POS for sure. But his appeal to the masses was always his pseudo southern boy/Elvis looks and good ol' boy approach. Yea behind the smile he was a shark but most people never realized it.

Online Lando Lincoln

Wow... something to ponder for sure.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline ScottinVA

And to think how close that unhinged woman came to being elected... Did we dodge a bullet or what?

Offline ScottinVA

After Bill made that statement about Obamacare being a "crazy" idea, Hillary must've come unglued.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

And to think how close that unhinged woman came to being elected... Did we dodge a bullet or what?

We sure did.

Now whether we did so by stepping into traffic....
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

As I've said before, I don't think Bill really wanted her to win.  I think he saw his legacy being destroyed by her incompetence and hubris.

I don't know. He was trying to point her in the right direction, he was at least trying to get her fat ass over the finish line.

Offline r9etb

I don't know. He was trying to point her in the right direction, he was at least trying to get her fat ass over the finish line.

He definitely wanted her to win ... it was the only way to keep the Clinton Foundation gravy train on the tracks.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I guess this just gets added to the long list of Hillary Meltdowns and times when she acts like a monarch.

Remember folks...we peons aren't allowed to make eye contact with her and she doesn't talk to people in uniform.

:silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!