Author Topic: EPA Speeds Up Rule-making Process Ahead of Trump  (Read 415 times)

rangerrebew

EPA Speeds Up Rule-making Process Ahead of Trump
« on: November 14, 2016, 10:43:29 pm »
EPA Speeds Up Rule-making Process Ahead of Trump
Comments

Posted by Leslie Eastman      Monday, November 14, 2016 at 10:00am

Investigation now shows EPA bypassed key laws when rushing water regulations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB3S2fEHeBs   

I just blogged that Donald Trump picked Myron Ebell, Director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute and a noted climate change skeptic, to head his transition team at the Environmental Protection Agency.

The current head of that agency is feeling the chill wind of change, and is heating up the implementation of environmental regulations ahead of Trump’s inauguration.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/11/epa-speeds-up-rule-making-process-ahead-of-trump/
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:45:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: EPA Speeds Up Rule-making Process Ahead of Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 11:54:43 am »
If Trump doesn't do something major about the EPA count that as a huge fail. The EPA needs to die a quick death.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 12:41:52 pm »
If Trump doesn't do something major about the EPA count that as a huge fail. The EPA needs to die a quick death.

Yup.  I hope (not expect) that he and Ebell will rescind all EPA regulations created in the last 8 years, ASAP.  And that Ebell is agreeable to overseeing the dissolution of the agency entirely, with whatever truly useful bits exist devolving to the various state environmental agencies.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 12:46:55 pm »
Yup.  I hope (not expect) that he and Ebell will rescind all EPA regulations created in the last 8 years, ASAP.  And that Ebell is agreeable to overseeing the dissolution of the agency entirely, with whatever truly useful bits exist devolving to the various state environmental agencies.

I remember the story about the headless chicken that was kept alive for days. The EPA is one big headless chicken. Now on a rampage.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley