Author Topic: Obama’s looking forward to a vacation after the White House  (Read 987 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s looking forward to a vacation after the White House
« on: November 15, 2016, 02:21:15 pm »
News

By Daniel Halper

November 15, 2016 | 8:10am

President Obama’s first executive action after leaving the White House will be to take some R&R.

“I will take a vacation for a couple weeks after my presidency is over,” he told Democratic National Committee stakeholders in a conference call Monday evening, without specifying a location.

“But then we’re going to get back to work,” he added.

Obama addressed his party after its nominee, Hillary Clinton, was squarely beaten in by President-elect Donald Trump. Democrats also failed to capture majorities in the House and Senate — and lost governorships and state legislatures across the nation.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/11/15/obamas-looking-forward-to-a-vacation-after-the-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Obama’s looking forward to a vacation after the White House
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 03:25:22 pm »
Oh, does he mean an extended vacation other than the huge vacations and golf outings he regularly took during his reign? He returned to the White House at times only to pass legislation to wreck the constitution and then it was off for another trip somewhere.  The laziest (and most harmful) president ever.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 03:28:12 pm »
News

By Daniel Halper

November 15, 2016 | 8:10am

President Obama’s first executive action after leaving the White House will be to take some R&R.

“I will take a vacation for a couple weeks after my presidency is over,” he told Democratic National Committee stakeholders in a conference call Monday evening, without specifying a location.

“But then we’re going to get back to work,” he added.

Obama addressed his party after its nominee, Hillary Clinton, was squarely beaten in by President-elect Donald Trump. Democrats also failed to capture majorities in the House and Senate — and lost governorships and state legislatures across the nation.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/11/15/obamas-looking-forward-to-a-vacation-after-the-white-house/

I'll bet he's also looking forward to finally getting in a round of golf, too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 03:35:09 pm »
His whole eight years in office have been one extended vacation. 

By the way, Obama, when are you going to speak out against the rioting going on in some cities over the Trump presidential election?  Or do you approve of burning, looting and injury?

(CRICKETS)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 03:35:45 pm »

I'll bet he's also looking forward to finally getting in a round of golf, too.

Good one. LOL

You know, just to clarify the depth of Obama's delusion of himself, he has no idea at all, how funny it is to everyone else in world to hear him say that he is going to "take a vacation". He doesn't know. He really doesn't know. In his delusional mind, he sees himself as a hard-charging, hard-working, mover and shaker.

Jeez dude, get a grip. He will go down in history as the laziest President ever. And thank God for that. Every time he went on vacation, the world breathed a sigh of relief.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 03:43:23 pm »
His whole eight years in office have been one extended vacation. 

By the way, Obama, when are you going to speak out against the rioting going on in some cities over the Trump presidential election?  Or do you approve of burning, looting and injury?

(CRICKETS)
He only approves of burning, looting and injury when it targets the right demographic, you know White folk.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 03:50:21 pm »

He only approves of burning, looting and injury when it targets the right demographic, you know White folk.

All this rioting is freaking hilarious in one sense. All of the places they are disrupting, burning, and looting, are ALL Liberal strongholds. Portland? Chicago? Oakland? New York? Austin? ALL OF THE PLACES VOTED FOR HILLARY!
They are burning down their own people. WTF? How stupid is that!? What is the message, that they didn't vote for Hillary enough? I don't get the point.

Go ahead. Burn it down. It doesn't affect me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 03:50:51 pm »
I saw a few minutes of this small, venal, puny man speaking at a presser in Greece. He was saying that the election was about personality and how the campaigns were run. Actually, golfer-in-chief, it was about the damage you have inflicted on the USA with Obamacare and feckless foreign and domestic policy. He was stumbling over his words and had many "aaaand" moments (which is like fingernails on the blackboard to me) as he tried to formulate his next lie or self-congratulatory statement.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline kidd

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 05:09:45 pm »

Gee, I wonder if he'll do some golfing?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 05:33:52 pm »

All this rioting is freaking hilarious in one sense. All of the places they are disrupting, burning, and looting, are ALL Liberal strongholds. Portland? Chicago? Oakland? New York? Austin? ALL OF THE PLACES VOTED FOR HILLARY!
They are burning down their own people. WTF? How stupid is that!? What is the message, that they didn't vote for Hillary enough? I don't get the point.

Go ahead. Burn it down. It doesn't affect me.

The point is to destroy America.  Has nothing to do with the election...just like the Ferguson riots had nothing to do with a black punk's killing. 

These protests are not grassroots or whatever the media portrays them to be.  They are highly organized by anarchists who want to reduce America to a third world banana republic.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2016, 04:08:55 pm »
This news item is more appropriate to a satire site like The Onion. Seriously, when is this horse's rear end not on vacation?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 05:57:03 pm »
Gee, I wonder if he'll do some golfing?

Probably. He's had almost no time for it these last 8 years.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 01:56:45 am »
Make it a long one, barry.

About 30 years.

See ya when ya get back...