Author Topic: Trump May Hand Sarah Palin Keys to Nation’s Public Lands, Wildlife  (Read 522 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think Palin would be great in this position and the left is in a tizzy!

Trump May Hand Sarah Palin Keys to Nation’s Public Lands, Wildlife

Drill, baby, drill!”

During her failed bid for vice president in 2008, that was Sarah Palin's crowd-pleasing chant promoting her energy policy. Now the pithy catchphrase – and the former Alaska governor herself – could make a comeback.

News reports say Palin is on President-elect Donald Trump's short list to head the Interior Department. As secretary of the interior, she'd be in charge of overseeing oil drilling, uranium mining and other energy extraction on 500 million acres of public land, including iconic national parks like the Grand Canyon.

The pro-mining policies Trump and Palin could be expected to bring to Interior would mean EWG and other public land advocates would have to resume a fight we thought President Obama's administration settled in 2012.

http://www.ewg.org/enviroblog/2016/11/trump-may-hand-sarah-palin-keys-nation-s-public-lands-wildlife
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Deacon Blue

Re: Trump May Hand Sarah Palin Keys to Nation’s Public Lands, Wildlife
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 03:54:55 am »
Obama made Hitlery then Kerry secretary of state.  Trump should give every recently prominent conservative that wants to serve a high level position.