Author Topic: PETITION URGING SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO INVESTIGATE HILLARY CLINTON'S CRIMES  (Read 422 times)

rangerrebew

PETITION URGING SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO INVESTIGATE HILLARY CLINTON'S CRIMES
Published: 10/13/2016 at 1:11 AM
   39306 others have already signed this petition. Sign now to show your support!

PETITION URGING DONALD TRUMP, IF ELECTED PRESIDENT, TO APPOINT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO INVESTIGATE HILLARY CLINTON FOR VIOLATIONS OF THE ESPIONAGE ACT – AND URGING CONGRESS TO HOLD HER IN CONTEMPT FOR DESTROYING OVER 30,000 EMAIL DOCUMENTS AFTER THEY WERE SUBPOENAED

Whereas, Donald Trump, during the second presidential debate on Oct. 9, said to Hillary Clinton, "If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it, and we’re going to have a special prosecutor";

Whereas, Trump added that not only are Americans "furious" over Clinton's crimes, but the FBI as well, stating, "In my opinion, the people that have been long-time workers at the FBI are furious. There has never been anything like this, where … you get a subpoena, and after getting the subpoena you delete 33,000 emails and then you acid wash them or bleach them ... So we’re going to get a special prosecutor and we’re going to look into it";

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/wnd_petition/petition-urging-special-prosecutor-to-investigate-hillary-clintons-crimes/#V36A4sWyOxgAWWO7.99

rangerrebew

Re: PETITION URGING SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO INVESTIGATE HILLARY CLINTON'S CRIMES
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 04:23:18 pm »
I have to believe Chelsea is involved in all the Clinton mess so if I had my druthers I would tell the Clintons I won't seek charges and prison for her if they sign a contract to give most of their money to charities where it allegedly was going and they get completely out of politics and speeches.  Let's see how much of a "family" they are.  My bet is the parents wouldn't take the deal.