Author Topic: BREAKING: Reince Priebus tapped To Be Trump's Chief of Staff  (Read 12861 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: BREAKING: Reince Priebus tapped To Be Trump's Chief of Staff
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2016, 10:48:55 pm »
Exactly.  I don't hold much hope from this point forward.   :chairbang:

The beginning of the end of the GOPe version of Hope and Change.......   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2016, 10:49:12 pm »
Not one of you NeverTrumpers has presented one objective reason why Reince Priebus as CoS was a betrayal or a poor choice. Reince is down with Trumps agenda and can help Trump get his agenda thru Congress. IMHO Reince is a good choice for CoS.  Reince proved his worth in the primaries as a straight shooter whose word is good. In 4 years if you NeverTrumpers elect your guy you get a say. Until then remember you lost we won.

We didn't have to.  We tried to warn you that Trump wasn't the ultimate outsider he claimed to be and you insisted he was.

YOU and the rest of the Trump cult here insisted he was going to DC to kick out people like Priebus.

Instead he's hiring him...making him part of his staff.

And you're making excuses.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2016, 10:50:56 pm »
Sounds like Obama.  Congratulations.

He was their revenge candidate.  The GOP version of Obama.  No resume...no principals to stand on so everything is open to negotiation.

Obama in 2008 and Trump in 2016 are exactly the same.

And once again America gets the shaft.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2016, 10:51:19 pm »
We keep squabbling,  but he's still going to be president.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2016, 10:52:03 pm »
Of course. Remember they admitted the election was rigged. They just didn't want to admit it was rigged in their favor until they were sure they could clinch it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2016, 10:52:08 pm »
Not one of you NeverTrumpers has presented one objective reason why Reince Priebus as CoS was a betrayal or a poor choice.

Oh I don't know - Reince's amazing record of capitulation to the Democrats, Insider oligarchy power consolidations while attacking Conservatives for the past 8 years is well documented.

I think that is more than 'objective'.  His fruits are more than rotten and they speak loudly.

Reince is down with Trumps agenda and can help Trump get his agenda thru Congress. IMHO Reince is a good choice for CoS. 

Trump Uber Alles.  Yeah, we get that is all that matters to you people.

Until then remember you lost we won.

Okay Obama.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2016, 10:53:46 pm »

"We" is apparently the establishment.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2016, 10:55:14 pm »

And he'll still be a degenerate.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2016, 10:55:47 pm »

In Name Only.

He will act as Dictator - just as the current Heinous in the White House.

And, given his fruits - may impose a greater form of tyranny to the applause and Apologetics of the seig-heiling Trump crowds than we currently have already grown accustomed under Obama.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:56:18 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2016, 10:55:56 pm »

We've learned from every Democrat President we've had before this one.  We respect the office, but not the man in it.

No difference to me than Clinton or Obama.

I still respect America.  I still respect the Presidency.  There has been, thus far, no reason to respect Donald Trump.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2016, 10:58:07 pm »
Until then remember you lost we won.

What!...WOW.....the only person who lost was Hillary....is that you Barry?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2016, 10:59:02 pm »
I'm no prophet, but let me say this: the Lord works in mysterious ways. Don't count on him making it to office.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2016, 10:59:22 pm »
Not one of you NeverTrumpers has presented one objective reason why Reince Priebus as CoS was a betrayal or a poor choice. Reince is down with Trumps agenda and can help Trump get his agenda thru Congress. IMHO Reince is a good choice for CoS.  Reince proved his worth in the primaries as a straight shooter whose word is good. In 4 years if you NeverTrumpers elect your guy you get a say. Until then remember you lost we won.

@jpsb

I agree..

Folks, we have to give Trump a chance.. He is going to be our President.  I want him to do well. If he does well the country does well. Please don't nitpick every move.. If he does wrong, then he should called out on it. If he made makes a right choice that he seems right then we should support him. I think this is a right choice.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2016, 11:02:19 pm »
We've learned from every Democrat President we've had before this one.  We respect the office, but not the man in it.

No difference to me than Clinton or Obama.

I still respect America.  I still respect the Presidency.  There has been, thus far, no reason to respect Donald Trump.

Trump has been a celebrity lowlife for more than 30 years. He's had more than enough chances to be a decent human being so I won't be expecting it to happen

I respect the office but I do not have much respect for the true believers who helped put him there.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2016, 11:02:27 pm »

@jpsb

I agree..

Folks, we have to give Trump a chance.. He is going to be our President.  I want him to do well. If he does well the country does well. Please don't nitpick every move.. If he does wrong, then he should called out on it. If he made makes a right choice that he seems right then we should support him. I think this is a right choice.

I am going to give him a chance. But this was a bad choice. Opinions vary. Records do not.

Nor will I sit silently when he makes a bad choice. His chance is his to make the best of.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2016, 11:03:40 pm »

@jpsb

I agree..

I agree..this is only his first pick with many more to come. I do not know the reasoning behind it and can only guess which I am not going to do.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DB

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2016, 11:04:19 pm »

Right... The guy who ran on draining the swamp hires the top swamp master as his chief of staff... Absolutely no contradictions in your mind... That explains a lot...

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2016, 11:05:45 pm »
Right... The guy who ran on draining the swamp hires the top swamp master as his chief of staff... Absolutely no contradictions in your mind... That explains a lot...

Should have just voted for Jeb. At least they wouldn't have to lie to themselves so obviously now.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 11:09:37 pm by Cripplecreek »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2016, 11:06:07 pm »
I agree, Kevin.  Do we hope for the best for this country, or not? I saw more optimism after that commie Obama's election than I'm seeing from some folks here. Reminder: Mike Pence will be VP for a guy who probably isn't interested in the actual job of being president.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2016, 11:06:16 pm »
What!...WOW.....the only person who lost was Hillary....is that you Barry?

He can't give up on his false accusation that anyone here supported Hillary.

We ALL opposed Hillary, so we ALL won on Tuesday.

When we LOST was at the Republican Convention.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2016, 11:06:56 pm »
I am going to give him a chance. But this was a bad choice. Opinions vary. Records do not.

Nor will I sit silently when he makes a bad choice. His chance is his to make the best of.

Well said....I am willing to give him a chance....when he is sworn in and is the POTUS making decisions I don't like that's a whole different ball game....the same I would be with any politician or President.....but right now I am not nitpicking his staff choices.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 11:07:23 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline musiclady

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2016, 11:06:57 pm »
I agree, Kevin.  Do we hope for the best for this country, or not? I saw more optimism after that commie Obama's election than I'm seeing from some folks here. Reminder: Mike Pence will be VP for a guy who probably isn't interested in the actual job of being president.  :pondering:

Actually, the only hope I still have........

Offline musiclady

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2016, 11:08:49 pm »
Trump has been a celebrity lowlife for more than 30 years. He's had more than enough chances to be a decent human being so I won't be expecting it to happen

I respect the office but I do not have much respect for the true believers who helped put him there.

Nor I.

The idea that he's going to transform into a decent person at this stage of his life is unlikely.

It is possible, of course, but what's going to make him change?  He thinks he's a winner, even though he's a degenerate.

Not much hope here......

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2016, 11:09:32 pm »
I agree..this is only his first pick with many more to come. I do not know the reasoning behind it and can only guess which I am not going to do.

How about the fact that Priebus wouldn't approve of the coup attempt by the rank and file of the RNC, trying to change rules pre-convention to steal the nomination from him?

Trump rewards loyalty.

Right about now, Chris Christie wishes he didn't pick up his skirt and run away, screaming.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2016, 11:12:52 pm »
Well said....I am willing to give him a chance....when he is sworn in and is the POTUS making decisions I don't like that's a whole different ball game....the same I would be with any politician or President.....but right now I am not nitpicking his staff choices.

I dont plan on nitpicking either. This was a nuclear detonation of RINO/establishmentism. I'm just calling it what it is. There is nothing to nit or pick. It's bad all around. Hopefully he chooses better in the future.