Author Topic: BREAKING: Reince Priebus tapped To Be Trump's Chief of Staff  (Read 13144 times)

Online DB

Re: BREAKING: Reince Priebus tapped To Be Trump's Chief of Staff
« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2016, 01:07:10 am »
You know this sounds an awful lot like obama when the Pubs met with him to discuss problems with obamacare. Obama told them "I won, you lost, get over it". All the liberals loved it at the time. Now 8 years later everything obama did will be undone. After his first 2 yrs the Pubs took the House back and all legislation stopped. obama could only do illegal executive orders to get what he wanted because he was incapable of negotiating with those that didn't agree with him.

I'm hoping Trump is smarter than obama and he negotiates with the Pubs that control the House and Senate and even Rats if they are going to be reasonable. If he does this he can get things done that will last. So I don't see how Trump supporters help their cause by denigrating those who don't fall in line. Trump won a big electoral victory, but a lot States were pretty close and could have gone the other way.

Kiss the ring or burn. And they just love comparing him to Reagan. Reagan would never say such a thing. He tried to win people to his side by reason, not threats.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #201 on: November 14, 2016, 01:07:42 am »
You've been calling everybody in here that was for Trump a liberal.  In the most insulting and degrading manner.  You have no credibility anymore.

I consider myself a staunch fiscal conservative, and have supported same for decades.

And all I want out of a SCOTUS pick is for them to enforce the Constitution as written.

Someone saying what you did has no credibility with conservatives.

Online DB

« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2016, 01:11:02 am »
I consider myself a staunch fiscal conservative, and have supported same for decades.

So, how is more stimulus spending on infrastructure fiscally conservative?

How is the federal government's involvement with healthcare, setting terms on what is and isn't covered (preexisting conditions) and the government paying for peoples health insurance that "can't afford it" fiscally conservative?

At all?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2016, 01:12:20 am »
COS's come and go...let's worry about the SCOTUS picks!

Same thing will happen.

Trump could nominate Obama to SCOTUS and all these same Trump supporters will lecture us on how excellent that choice was and demand we accept that it showcases Trump's brilliance and ability to strategize.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2016, 01:14:13 am »
The back peddling and Trumpsplaining is quite comical.  :smokin:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2016, 01:15:35 am »

How is the federal government's involvement with healthcare, setting terms on what is and isn't covered (preexisting conditions) and the government paying for peoples health insurance that "can't afford it" fiscally conservative?

At all?

Because Trump and his supporters say it is.  That is all that you need to know and accept.

They won.  Get over it.  Learn to accept the fact that your brand of Conservatism is no longer valid, it is totally irrelevant, no one wants it, no one listens to it and no one cares about it and no one gives a damn about Conservatism.

It's all about the NEW Conservatism Trump is bringing.

So get on the train, or get put on the train. Your choice.  They won.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2016, 01:16:24 am »
Because Trump and his supporters say it is.  That is all that you need to know and accept.

They won.  Get over it.  Learn to accept the fact that your brand of Conservatism is no longer valid, it is totally irrelevant, no one wants it, no one listens to it and no one cares about it and no one gives a damn about Conservatism.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2016, 01:17:10 am »

They are gonna be in for an awful shock when their 'rule' is given the ignoring they earned for it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2016, 01:19:29 am »

The act is so tired, Schitzo!!!       :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline anymouse

« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2016, 01:19:50 am »
Oh how the worm has turned. /sarc

Sure, Drumpf is going to fight the "establishment."

Bannon, the Rasputin of the alt-right has ascended to head puppeteer.*

* Assuming Putin isn't pulling his strings.
Anymouse

"Life is a sit-com.  I'm just a critic, don't blame me for the lack of plot and poor acting." ;)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2016, 01:22:37 am »
News flash, the new GOP won the election. The new GOP now controls the House the Senate and the White House. And by the way the new GOP is a conservative GOP. Neocon Bushbots can go back to the Rat party where they belong. Secure the border, enforce the law, strong military, trade deals that work for Americans, pro-life conservative judges, what is not to like?

So Reince, Ryan, and McConnell are the new conservative GOP, and conservatives are now Neocon Bushbots? The same Reince that gave us Romney, the same Ryan and McConnell that caved to Obama and as of a few months ago were the Establishment Swamp?

That's some Tricky Dicky Switcharoo there.
The Republic is lost.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #211 on: November 14, 2016, 01:25:57 am »
The act is so tired, Schitzo!!!       :whistle:

Not as tired as your constant explaining of how it's a good thing everytime Trump continues to lurch leftward just like some of us predicted he would.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #212 on: November 14, 2016, 01:27:46 am »
Oh how the worm has turned. /sarc

Sure, Drumpf is going to fight the "establishment."

Bannon, the Rasputin of the alt-right has ascended to head puppeteer.*

* Assuming Putin isn't pulling his strings.

Tonight Trump said he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons because they're good people and that the supreme court has decided gay marriage and he's fine with that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2016, 01:28:48 am »
Tonight Trump said he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons because they're good people and that the supreme court has decided gay marriage and he's fine with that.

LOL! He's not even waiting until he's sworn in to give his supporters buyers remorse.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #214 on: November 14, 2016, 01:29:24 am »

Crooked Hillary? Really? I am sure I watched him explain to America why she was a bad person.

Online DB

« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2016, 01:31:05 am »
LOL! He's not even waiting until he's sworn in to give his supporters buyers remorse.

What remorse. They cheer whatever he does.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2016, 01:32:17 am »
What remorse. They cheer whatever he does.

Exactly what we said they would do. It's not surprising.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2016, 01:34:21 am »
So to review...

Not going to prosecute Hillary

Not going to repeal Obamacare

Appoints the ultimate GOP insider to be his CofS.

Trump is getting to the center faster than a kid with an Oreo.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2016, 01:37:07 am »
The act is so tired, Schitzo!!!     

Tell that to your Trump compatriots.

I lifted that exact phrase directly from them.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2016, 02:00:39 am »
Even if they follow up on their hunting us down with dogs threats, they can't kill the idea. And that knowledge infuriates them.
That's why so many seem so disappointed we aren't having snowflake meltdowns like Hillary's peeps. We never supported her, anyway. As for hunting me down with dogs, well, that would be a waste of good dogs (and handlers), but a fellow does what he must. The idea of a Constitutional Republic won't die.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2016, 02:08:04 am »
That's why so many seem so disappointed we aren't having snowflake meltdowns like Hillary's peeps. We never supported her, anyway. As for hunting me down with dogs, well, that would be a waste of good dogs (and handlers), but a fellow does what he must. The idea of a Constitutional Republic won't die.

In his speech, Trump called for unity. He did not call for slavish devotion. As usual, the vitrol is coming in large part from Trumps fanatical wing of supporters.

I thought I would be a lot more upset about conservatism losing. But so far I can't be. I'm too busy being shown why fanatics must be opposed unceasingly.

Offline FreeReign

« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2016, 02:10:09 am »

At all?

And how is somebody who apparently doesn't like the electoral college, conservative?

Trump on 60 minutes: But I would rather see it where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes and somebody else gets 90 million votes and you win.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2016, 02:12:33 am »
And how is somebody who apparently doesn't like the electoral college, conservative?

Trump on 60 minutes: But I would rather see it where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes and somebody else gets 90 million votes and you win.

Are we sure Clinton didn't win?

Offline FreeReign

« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2016, 02:16:52 am »
Are we sure Clinton didn't win?

Apparently Trump agrees with the protestors and the left. Clinton should be the winner.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2016, 02:18:39 am »
Everything this guy has said and done is indicative of what he WILL say and DO!  this is really all very simple!!

why anyones surprised at this by now...is beyond me!'

this is what duplicitous dishonest people DO! 

i will drain the swamp... and then fill it with MAMMOTH PIRAÑAS?  Great work!  just wonderful!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 02:19:48 am by Meshuge Mikey »
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!