Author Topic: The shut down at DU and DI..  (Read 2484 times)

Offline Mod2

Re: The shut down at DU and DI..
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 08:32:28 pm »
I could probably dig them up, although I might have to recover them since I cleared the logs themselves after putting the blocks in at the server level.  I will say, though, that they were thousands per hour and if they hadn't been blocked first at the forum level, and now at the server level, the forum might have become paralyzed. 

And, speaking of the French attempt, I would like to extend thanks to the member who brought it to my attention and the members who willingly volunteered to keep an eye on things and watch the forum for any anomalies until the intruder could be dealt with at the server level.

Thank you @MajorClay @Cripplecreek and @TomSea

Offline Longmire

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2016, 02:17:09 pm »
@Oceander would you like to show Longmire the intrusion error logs or the IP list from France that was hitting our site in terms of thousands of intrusion attempts per hour?

Deflect much?

I questioned your assertion about that other site, not this one.  :nono:

Offline doghouse

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2016, 10:24:40 pm »
One week after defeating the biggest threat to our constitution, the Clinton crime family, DU is only allowing certified in lockstep brown shirt liberals to post as DI is still shuttered so truth can be excluded.  How brave the CS liberals are over there.  How they display the value they place on truth and reality is on par with the third reich.
Someone needs to start an open chat room where only provable truth is allowed and where all liars can be exposed.  DU posters would not last too long under those conditions.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 11:25:28 pm »
One week after defeating the biggest threat to our constitution, the Clinton crime family, DU is only allowing certified in lockstep brown shirt liberals to post as DI is still shuttered so truth can be excluded.  How brave the CS liberals are over there.  How they display the value they place on truth and reality is on par with the third reich.
Someone needs to start an open chat room where only provable truth is allowed and where all liars can be exposed.  DU posters would not last too long under those conditions.

My guess is since they are still at DefCon 3 and only allowing people with a Gold Star to logo on...$kinner and crew are doing a little membership purge.

It will be interesting to see who is still on the Island once it's open to the public again.

A lot of the BernBots will be looking for a new home shortly.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 11:26:02 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline doghouse

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2016, 02:12:22 am »
A lot of the burn-bots went to DI where they could at least have a calm discussion with others who did and did not share their opinions.  DI is very different than DU.  There were a few hard core liberal DU plants there but when provable facts and truth are not instantly kicked out, as on DU, they did not so well.  There are a couple that made a lot of very nasty comments and went to personal attacks who I really wish to address with a boatload of facts and reality that they can no longer lie about or deny.

This is exactly what the CS Skinner group is avoiding by keeping DI shut down.  They have zero interest in truth, fact, and/or the reality of the election.

This is brown shirt nazi BS from day one.  Even if they were attacked they could have been up days ago but they are delaying the time when they have to deal with reality. 

Somehow, none of us are going to grown old and forget.  We know the reality of the election and fully recognize cowards who want to deny this reality when we see them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2016, 02:24:32 am »
I guess I need to try and login over at DU,jr and see if I'm one of the lucky ones.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!