Author Topic: Horrible! Young Father of 4 Year-Old Dies After Anti-Trump Protesters Block Roads to Hospital  (Read 647 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Far left protesters have blocked roads and highways across the country after Hillary Clinton got thumped in the national election. Even high school kids are being instructed to block traffic because they don’t like the results of a Democratic election.
students-block-traffic

One protester got hit by a car when trying this stunt AT NIGHT!

Now this…
The father of a four year-old girl died after anti-Trump protesters blocked the highway to the hospital.
block-highway-death

Paul Joseph Watson reported:

The father of a 4-year-old girl died after anti-Trump protesters blocked roads and delayed an ambulance from reaching the hospital, according to an anguished message posted on Facebook.

“I have to unfacebook for a few days. I had a patient die during a transfer last night because our ambulance was stopped by protesters and had to drive an extra 45 minutes around the blocked roads,” the anonymous post reads.

“I can’t today. They can give their f**king safety pins to my patient’s fatherless 4 year old daughter,” the post concludes.

Will the corrupt media and Democrat leaders ever condemn these dangerous and violent demonstrations?
How many people will have to die?

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/young-father-4-year-old-dies-anti-trump-protesters-block-roads-hospital/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mom MD

Blocking roads is neither peaceful nor harmless.  It should be dealt with as a violent protest or riot by police and not be allowed to go on without consequence.
God is still in control

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I need more proof that this even occurred.