Author Topic: Report: University of Pennsylvania Offers Puppies, Coloring Books to Students Distraught over Trump Win  (Read 818 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Tom Ciccotta12 Nov 20162,393

Administrators at the University of Pennsylvania reportedly provided students upset over the results of Tuesday’s presidential election with emotional support puppies, coloring books, and chocolate.

The news was relayed by Penn student Daniel Tancredi, who told The College Fix that students at the Ivy League university were being coddled by administrators this week in response to Donald Trump’s victory in Tuesday’s presidential election.

“There were actual cats and a puppy there,” Tancredi told The College Fix. “There were sheets of paper available with black and white printed designs on them for students to color in. Essentially they looked like pages from a coloring book that were printed from a computer. They all had positive feel-good messages on them. Students colored them in with colored pencils.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/12/report-university-of-pennsylvania-offers-puppies-coloring-books-to-students-distraught-over-trump-win/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

If I had a kid like that in college, I'd pull him out and send him to kindergarten. 

Offline rodamala

Here's my contribution to the book drive:

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
If I had a kid like that in college, I'd pull him out and send him to kindergarten.

Nah.  Pull him out and enlist him in the Marines.  Force him to grow the heck up.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Charlespg

by Tom Ciccotta12 Nov 20162,393

Administrators at the University of Pennsylvania reportedly provided students upset over the results of Tuesday’s presidential election with emotional support puppies, coloring books, and chocolate.

The news was relayed by Penn student Daniel Tancredi, who told The College Fix that students at the Ivy League university were being coddled by administrators this week in response to Donald Trump’s victory in Tuesday’s presidential election.

“There were actual cats and a puppy there,” Tancredi told The College Fix. “There were sheets of paper available with black and white printed designs on them for students to color in. Essentially they looked like pages from a coloring book that were printed from a computer. They all had positive feel-good messages on them. Students colored them in with colored pencils.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/12/report-university-of-pennsylvania-offers-puppies-coloring-books-to-students-distraught-over-trump-win/
Is it bad to suggest these pansies  kill themselves ?

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Nah.  Pull him out and enlist him in the Marines.  Force him to grow the heck up.

Eh, that's the kind you just get rid of in boot camp.  Can't bake a cake from a bag of, uh, fecal matter.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Eh, that's the kind you just get rid of in boot camp.  Can't bake a cake from a bag of, uh, fecal matter.

He still needs to see how normal adult people act.  And who knows, he might be shocked into growing up.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!