Author Topic: Laura Ingraham under consideration for White House press secretary  (Read 8988 times)

Offline SailB

Re: Ingraham says she's being considered for White House press secretary
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2016, 04:16:43 pm »
She's obnoxious to whom?

What has she ever said that's obnoxious? Go against one's open border dreams or something?
Well, I usually turn the channel when she pops on, but two things off the top of my head:  She mocked people who wish to adhere to the Constitution, and she laughed at and mocked people who were concerned over her unexplained absence after she had dealt with cancer.  I was praying everything was alright with her.  Although I was happy she was fine, her lack of graciousness was obnoxious.
As to the "open border" comment, I don't know what you're talking about.  I was a supporter of Duncan Hunter the elder and his double fence.
I just remembered, she mocked Duncan Hunter while he ran for president, as well.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:20:31 pm by SailB »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2016, 04:22:28 pm »
Sean Trumphumppity is probably crying his eyes out.

LOL! Trumphumpity.  Have to remember that!  You would have thought for sure mini me would have had a spot.  Anyway she was loyal for sure.  She was "going high when they were going low".  So we have learned though not to take anything Ingraham has to say seriously.  Like her reporting that it is no longer important to prosecute Hillary Clinton for her crimes.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2016, 04:29:14 pm »
LOL! Trumphumpity.  Have to remember that!  You would have thought for sure mini me would have had a spot.  Anyway she was loyal for sure.  She was "going high when they were going low".  So we have learned though not to take anything Ingraham has to say seriously.  Like her reporting that it is no longer important to prosecute Hillary Clinton for her crimes.

Just like Judge Janene. That simple moron can take her weird foot fetish, Trump love, and fascistic demands and shove them.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2016, 04:34:58 pm »
Just like Judge Janene. That simple moron can take her weird foot fetish, Trump love, and fascistic demands and shove them.

Judge Janene.  Like listening to fingernails on a chalk board.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2016, 04:41:44 pm »
Well, she  will be the perfect one to follow josh earnest.   Two peas in a pod.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:42:14 pm by Rivergirl »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Laura Ingraham under consideration for White House press secretary
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2016, 06:34:38 pm »
Who in the hell are you people???     :laugh: 

...mocking Ingraham, Hannity and Pirro all in the same thread.   And all in the first dozen posts, no less.

After eight years of people like Josh Earnest...."obnoxious" is purrfect for dealing with an adversarial media complex.

Furthermore....Hannity makes MILLIONS per annum.   Why would he be 'crying'?

Ya'll need to get a life.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2016, 07:06:47 pm »

...mocking Ingraham, Hannity and Pirro all in the same thread.   And all in the first dozen posts, no less.

After eight years of people like Josh Earnest...."obnoxious" is purrfect for dealing with an adversarial media complex.

We already knew you weren't really interested in things like rule of law or the Constitution...just revenge.

Thanks for confirming it.

As for the rest of your whingeing....unless the 1st Amendment has been repealed...people here are allowed to voice their opinion.

Hannity and company are no better than Josh Earnest at this point.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2016, 07:10:08 pm »

/snicker

here comes one of the tokens; the IQ of some village just rose dramatically.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2016, 07:14:05 pm »

We already knew you weren't really interested in things like rule of law or the Constitution...just revenge.

Thanks for confirming it.

@txradioguy    You have no right to say that.   We're discussing Laura Ingraham's competence/personality....not the effing rule of law or the Constitution.

Your pathetic posts tell 'us' that you doing nothing but projecting.....running around the forum trying to bait Trump supporters.

As for the rest of your whingeing....unless the 1st Amendment has been repealed...people here are allowed to voice their opinion.

Hannity and company are no better than Josh Earnest at this point.

And that's all I'm doing jerkwad.   Voicing and opinion.

@mystery-ak     Get a rein on this jerk, please.   He's nothing but a hitman troll....looking for a fight.

I'm not playing.;
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2016, 07:16:41 pm »
/snicker

here comes one of the tokens; the IQ of some village just rose dramatically.

Yeah....you really showed us your supreme brilliance in picking winners, didn't you?    :whistle:

It's rhetorical.....not interested in speaking with you. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:48:17 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2016, 07:23:18 pm »
@txradioguy    You have no right to say that.   We're discussing Laura Ingraham's competence/personality....not the effing rule of law or the Constitution.

Actually I DO have a right tompint out that yournonly concern is revenge. You admitted it.

Dont whine because I use your own words to confirm what most people here already knew.

Your pathetic posts tell 'us' that you doing nothing but projecting.....running around the forum trying to bait Trump supporters.

Projection. Pure projection.

To you merely pointing out things Trump has said...usung his own words...is baiting.

You're so sensitive to anythimg said of Trump that isnt flowing beautiful praise...you cant handle even legitimate criticism.

And that's all I'm doing jerkwad.   Voicing and opinion.

But according to you I'm not allowed to do that. You want me to just STFU. Which is typical of the Trump faithful.

@mystery-ak     Get a rein on this jerk, please.   He's nothing but a hitman troll....looking for a fight.

I'm not playing.;

I'm a troll but yet who's the one with all the trollish language and behavior?

LOL. Someone needs to switch to decaf.

And turn your projector off.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:25:22 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2016, 08:09:54 pm »
Funny how DC is whining about @txradioguy as being a troll (and tattling on him like a schoolboy, no less.  Shame on you @DCPatriot !), when he praises the guys who actually troll this forum doing nothing but causing trouble.

Those of us who don't praise the Trump don't have to shut up.  Nor do people who love the Trump.

That's what makes this a free forum.

Free speech is permitted.

What a concept!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2016, 08:16:44 pm »
Funny how DC is whining about @txradioguy as being a troll (and tattling on him like a schoolboy, no less.  Shame on you @DCPatriot !), when he praises the guys who actually troll this forum doing nothing but causing trouble.

Those of us who don't praise the Trump don't have to shut up.  Nor do people who love the Trump.

That's what makes this a free forum.

Free speech is permitted.

What a concept!

@musiclady thanks.

For some season the Trump folks think that Trump is above scrutiny.

Now more than ever is when Conservatives need to hold him accountable and hold his feet to the fire.

Its NOT the time to wallpaper over his faults and flip flops like the left does with Liberals.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2016, 08:32:53 pm »
@musiclady thanks.

For some season the Trump folks think that Trump is above scrutiny.

Now more than ever is when Conservatives need to hold him accountable and hold his feet to the fire.

Its NOT the time to wallpaper over his faults and flip flops like the left does with Liberals.

It will only be conservatives who hold his feet to the fire, because conservatives oppose Trump's liberalism.  Those who cling to him like an idol are not conservative in the least.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2016, 09:57:42 pm »
Some folks are just soooo offended by the commentary here it's a wonder they haven't needed a new blankee and binkee by now.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2016, 10:34:34 pm »
I don't see a problem with Ingraham.  She is loyal to Trump which is what you want from a press secretary.  It will be a tough job though covering for Trump's Twitter miscues.  Ann Coulter would have been intriguing though.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2016, 12:12:42 am »

You should get a life.  I won't even watch FOX.  I am so tired of FOX news determining who the candidate to vote for should be.  The coverage for the election was so lopsided it was disgusting.  Hannity was a mini me to Trump.

What's is really disgusting is what happened to Megan Kelly.  And then Bill O'Reilly coming down on her for her book.  Of course I pray Trump will do a good job but I have no respect for FOX news.  And I can skip them completely next election.

Don't tell me either that they weren't like a bunch of Cult worshippers who couldn't say a thing wrong about Trump.  There was plenty to say.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 12:16:21 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2016, 12:34:35 am »
You should get a life.  I won't even watch FOX.  I am so tired of FOX news determining who the candidate to vote for should be.  The coverage for the election was so lopsided it was disgusting.  Hannity was a mini me to Trump.

What's is really disgusting is what happened to Megan Kelly.  And then Bill O'Reilly coming down on her for her book.  Of course I pray Trump will do a good job but I have no respect for FOX news.  And I can skip them completely next election.

Don't tell me either that they weren't like a bunch of Cult worshippers who couldn't say a thing wrong about Trump.  There was plenty to say.

Frankly I'm glad those so called "conservative" talkers have exposed their true selves. They can be forever shunned by true constitutional conservatives. I wish them lots of luck squeezing money out of the Alt Reich.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2016, 12:57:47 am »

Listen up, @Chosen Daughter

My post never mentioned "FOX".

Now go home and get your shine box.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2016, 02:39:57 am »

For someone who whines constantly about people being mean and jerks...you sure don't set a good example.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2016, 03:10:06 am »
For someone who whines constantly about people being mean and jerks...you sure don't set a good example.

For someone who's supposed to be a good example as a Moderator....you sure don't set a good example.

She made up her own interpretation of my post to suit her confirmation bias.  And told me to get a life in the process.

Post like an adult to me, and you'll get the same in return.   Act like a jerk?  Get the same back.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:34:44 am by DCPatriot »

Offline corbe

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2016, 03:49:42 am »
   Laura might be a 'good fit' here, though I don't like her or Trump, it may actually be interesting to watch this for awhile, her combativeness and defending the indefensible, that will surely come. 

It maybe very entertaining for a short while, before it gets old.

The bar is set pretty low here.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2016, 03:50:07 am »

Listen up.  Like you believe you can talk down to others!  You didn't have to mention FOX.  They are FOX employees or contributors.

Now you listen up.  You Trump supporters made excuses for the orange one no matter what he had said or done.  The incompetence is in his words.  And he has portrayed himself as a shallow person who values women for whether they have the goods to make them a ten.  I stated over and over again the fact that he had insulted Former First Lady Reagan for saying she was never very beautiful.  Some women have experienced pigs like Trump.  I have and they are a dime a dozen.  A real man doesn't act like that.

Who does Trump respect?  Dictators and tyrants.  He respects people who were able to control people.  Chinese government Tiananmen Square, Saddam Hussein, and Vladimir Putin.

I say Trump has bad judgment and he's a disgusting locker room pig.  I challenge you to find a quote where Trump praises any woman for her intelligence rather than her boobs. (Not family although he talked about his daughter like meat.  He filmed his wife naked in his plane so you know all the other locker room pigs are enjoying the images.  The things he did and said even during this election cycle to Megyn Kelly.  (Blood coming out)  These are not things real men say.  Only men with little hands who have to make themselves look big.

Trump should apologize to women.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:54:22 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline mrclose

« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2016, 04:15:19 am »

Obnoxious Hate Filled Forum trolls.

They belong at the DU or the Huffpo!

This use to be a pleasant place to exchange ideas, schmooze, and civilly converse with online friends.

Instead, it has become a place that I no longer look forward to visiting and find myself avoiding more and more each day!

It has become the Free Republic incarnate!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:17:43 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2016, 04:26:22 am »

Consider yourself reported...racial comments have no place in these forums.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:27:06 am by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.