Author Topic: Robert De Niro: Trump Victory Feels Like 9/11  (Read 514 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert De Niro: Trump Victory Feels Like 9/11
« on: November 13, 2016, 01:26:40 am »

Newsmax
Robert De Niro: Trump Victory Feels Like 9/11
Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:51 AM

By: Loren Gutentag

Actor Robert De Niro is in disbelief over the outcome of the presidential election, and in an interview with The Telegraph, De Niro stated that his feelings on president-elect Donald Trump are comparable to the way he felt on 9/11 when terrorists attacked the U.S.

"I feel like I did when the World Trade Center was attacked. I'm waiting to see. I'm stunned. We're gonna see. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. We'll see what happens," De Niro said in an interview promoting his latest film, "The Comedian."

"This was about world order, doing things, trying to work our way through a lot of problems internationally and domestically and you need a grown up for that. We'll see. We're all waiting, we're watching."

This is not the first time De Niro has spoken out against President-elect Trump.

According to the Independent, De Niro first claimed he would like to punch Trump in the face — he has since retracted that statement.

Other high profile personalities have also spoken out on the presidential outcome.

"You are not just misinformed. You didn't even attempt information," an enraged Amy Schumer said to Trump supporters.

However, while many are enraged, some have called for calm and unity.

"I sincerely hope he [Mr Trump] addresses your concerns, I sincerely hope that if you felt forgotten, he won't forget you now," Seth Meyers said, according to the Independent.

Jennifer Lawrence, in an essay to her followers, told her fans to embrace their rage and harness it towards something productive.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Robert-De-Niro-911-Trump-Victory/2016/11/12/id/758531/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

Re: Robert De Niro: Trump Victory Feels Like 9/11
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 01:44:17 am »
Oh, just STFU and go drama queen in front of a camera.

Offline DB

Re: Robert De Niro: Trump Victory Feels Like 9/11
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 01:55:01 am »
Sick shallow man to even suggest the comparison where thousands died. But I guess that's why he's a liberal...