Author Topic: Donald Trump Knows Skullduggery, and He Knows Exactly How To Deal With It…  (Read 652 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/11/donald-trump-knows-skullduggery-and-he-knows-exactly-how-to-deal-with-it/

Donald Trump Knows Skullduggery, and He Knows Exactly How To Deal With It…
Posted on November 11, 2016   by sundance

A good article in CFP outlines some of the transparent risks inherent in the immediate behavior of the radical left toward a Donald Trump administration.  However, the article itself doesn’t lend enough credit toward the intellectual acumen of the president elect.

[…]  Obama wants protection. He wants guarantees from Trump that he will be shielded from something he or somebody right next to him is totally guilty of. What could that be? Whom could that be?

Him? Valerie? Michelle? Hillary or Bill have something on him and he wants them protected?

I don’t know. Something really, really, really bad. Something Trump already knows, or knows he will find out about once he takes control of the Government.

And even then it will be like living in some Byzantine or ancient Saxon royal court of intrigue—maniacally dangerous—until he can clean out the living vermin and Obamanized sycophants. He will need his protective detail, AND the personally gunned private armies his predecessors built for themselves. (link)

We’ve already addressed much of the substantive questioning that surfaces within the column.  President Obama needs ‘terms’ – the specific decisions his handlers made to construct his entire legacy were tenuously built upon the use of his pen and phone.

Exactly 100% of those legacy items can be wiped out on day #1 of a Trump administration, including executive amnesty and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans)...

...(snip)

..."President Elect Donald Trump knows everything that you know, ALL OF IT.  President Elect Donald Trump has eyes wide open, he knows exactly what he’s up against and he knows exactly who can and cannot be trusted."

The rest of the article can be read at the link above.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:18:43 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Wingnut

I threw up a little in my mouth reading that.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump is the man to clean up Washington DC and a lot of inefficiencies in America, immigration, terrorism and so on.

In the short term, there may be some upheaval.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Trump is the man to clean up Washington DC and a lot of inefficiencies in America, immigration, terrorism and so on.

In the short term, there may be some upheaval.

Yes.  It's not going to happen overnight.  Trump has played this well up to this point, I think he makes intelligent decisions.  We are fresh from a wonderful victory, one that has hopefully spared America from 30 more years of a liberal Supreme Court tearing the Constitution down to a carcass. 

Congratulations
President-Elect Donald Trump
and
Vice President-Elect Mike Pence!

:patriot: :patriot:  Well done!
   :patriot: :patriot:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes.  It's not going to happen overnight.  Trump has played this well up to this point, I think he makes intelligent decisions.  We are fresh from a wonderful victory, one that has hopefully spared America from 30 more years of a liberal Supreme Court tearing the Constitution down to a carcass. 

Congratulations
President-Elect Donald Trump
and
Vice President-Elect Mike Pence!

:patriot: :patriot:  Well done!
   :patriot: :patriot:

As the article says: 

President Elect Donald Trump has eyes wide open, he knows exactly what he’s up against and he knows exactly who can and cannot be trusted." 

:thumbsup3:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And the Supreme Court,

I guess Trump will have a chance to submit a SCOTUS nominee right off the bat, good thing they delayed that.

And try to get a Supreme Court that won't stop measures meant to combat voter fraud like voter ID, the pendulum needs to swing in the other direction.